getting blown!

so cossey, am i next? hehe

My guess all along is that you and him would be very close, and the outcome of the race with Tony backs that up.

yea i feel the same. he has a few lbs on me but his tq cerve is insane! i would like to hit a dyno sometime soon and see what she makes with the long tubes. o and i also have to get the ball rolling on these cut outs. want it to sound like a fucking nascar. hahah

HP wins races, TQ pulls trailers.

street racing is not a crime.

true.

so when u up to the great albany?

I will actually be home Tuesday and Wednesday, and the next time after that will be for like 5 days over the 4th of July.

well its rainy and shitty this week.

lets all get together with cars sometime in the next few weeks. lot it up somewhere and shoot the shit.

I hope we can do it sometime over the 4th…it’d have to be an odd night but it would be cool to catch up with you guys!

I’m down for this. Haven’t seen you Travis in about a year and Deadbeat i’ve never met you or seen your car in person so it would be interesting.

I’m down.

Don’t hold me to this, but if I had to guess, Monday, July 6th would work best for me.

Id be down for hangin out. Lemme know the details and such

I can do whatever day you guys want. Just let me know.

Maybe we could all do dinner at a steakhouse or something?

I am sure deadbeat won’t say no to a good steak:thumbup

He loves the tubesteak!!

e-muscles is known for devouring tube steaks

lets have a get together this weekend./

Not this weekend. I’m going to LI. Any other time lol

I’m pretty sure we were trying to figure out something for over the 4th when I am home, but that’s not to say that you guys can’t do anything this weekend:vlad