Performance Motorsports ZR1 base pull Dyno testing

Here is one of their shop cars undergoing some base pulls before going under the knife! I predict 900+ whp for this monster when done! :bowdown

Not going to happen unless they go turbo or big centrifugal.

I’ll update later when it’s finished. But yes it will be boosted I’m sure.

I’ve been on this Mustang Dyno 3 times now. It’s by far the nicest dyno I have had the pleasure of having my car on. LCD/LED screens inside and outside the bay. Very easy to read!

it’s already boosted. hes saying the blower that’s on it won’t get it there.

gonna blow

where / what is this place? Are they changing the crank pulley???

:rofl

Haha! Nice… They haven’t revealed what the build entails. It’s now a wait and see game. Seeing how it’s one of their shop’s track cars, I’m sure no expense will be spared.

take blower off, put turbo on, get big injectors…umm 900whp… done. its pretty simple nowadays lol. alomost makes me sick.

ridiculous aint it? You can almost blow real hard in your intake and make 900 wheel nowadays. sucks.

anyone have any info on this place for when it comes to tuning?

What kind of info are you looking for?

www.theexperience.com

Phone # is on the site, ask for Andrew… He will answer any of your tuning questions.

indeed

i just upgraded to two of the BB gt4788-R’s… they actually asked me to come up with that slogan lol… soooooooo last year lmao

Power is easy, putting it to the ground is the problem.

is that why u gave in and got an evo?

Didn’t ‘give in’ to anything. Just realized that for as fast as I want to accelerate on the street, AWD is king. I don’t live ‘near’ a highway, so a highway king does not suit my needs.

thats true. so if you are taking that defense, do you get to use all of your power through the turns? pretty sure a bolt on evo would have been perfect for that. so why did you buy a car with highway king power? u seem awfully held bent on racing everything from a 20 or 40 roll.

No high speed turning for me. My area has a few straight shots for 20-40 to 100 blasts, that’s about it. I really don’t care to go much over 120 on the street anyway. Sure, it’s got ‘highway king’ power, but it hooks it from lower speeds. Not hell bent on racing anyone actually, me and SS have been taking about running for ages now, that’s about it.

I want an evo

/PJB