Performance Motorsports ZR1 base pull Dyno testing

I want you.

to want ME

Happens

just cause its a evo does not mean it will hooks. look at this full race evo, and civic.

youtu.be/N5nG1FOTAL0

never said it did broski.

you didnt have to…i know what you meant with that comment!

u thought that i was under the impression that an awd car could never break traction?

Look like it hooked pretty well to me. Rather have the evo.

p.s. trav…u def gave in!

lmao

To gaining traction? Ok, sure. I’ve owned 3 Supras, Viper, TT Vette, Turbo Lexus, 4th Gen Z28, Mustang…geez…I really broke my string of brand loyalty with the Evo!:crackup

AWDBUDZ

omg you def did, and u gave in realllllllly bad after seeing that awesome line up of cars…

:rofl

I guess unlike others, I don’t care what people think. Shit’s fast as fuck and it’ll have to do since I can’t afford a TT Lambo.

well work on gettn that tt lambo! id DIE to see u in another Fbody hahaha

Ha. I can be in one at anytime I want (my father and I built a strong running 79). Gonna take the spool out this summer and drive it on the street more, it has power from 1k-6K where the evo is 6-9 LOL

nice! i didnt kno their was a fbod in the fam still hahaha let see some pix of this beast!

I’ll get some up man after it’s cleaned up a little. It’s been a little neglected for the past few years. It’s a COMPLETE sleeper until you start it, stock exterior/interior (other than the external battery kill hanging out of the back lol). Ran 11.1 with a less than adequate 60 foot.

TT U DA KOTS NOW!