First 700whp tune.

Run down. Car is an 04 Evo. Buschur built 2.0 liter. 1600cc injectors. Hta3586, that’s just a quick sum up. Today I tuned it on aem. When all was said and done it made 710whp and 548wtq @ 39psi. There’s more left in it, but the injectors are tapped out. The turbo is rediculous, I love it spool is very nice and it holds boost very well.

damn thats some power!!

DAMN THATS BADASS congrates

wow thats some power there man

nice work damn crazy numbers

I just want to say I did the timing belt in this car… like 40 times
Also… Stock ecu hackage < AEM

Haha I <3 you steve. Ya we went through a nightmare with the car. But it’s
done and running and it’s nasty. Can’t wait to
get it on the road and take it for a rip ( weather was shitty today)

Will it be hittin up the track anytime soon? BRA?

ya he wants to hit up prp, and the over-all plan of building the car, was to take it to MIR this year, so we’ll see how it all goes. should easily be a 9 second car in complete street trim

That’s bad ass.

If he goes out this thursday I should be there, lets line up :slight_smile:

sweet, congrats jason !

A soft launch and a 700hp trap speed… you will like the car mph boy

I drove it today to check the logs on the street and at 36psi the car is straight fucking nasty

4 wheel drift?

forgot to add…pump gas?? haha

does this car have the same trans issues as the other DSMs?
will this car be able to to shift under WOT or was that just a problem on the other one?
does this car have a better transfer case then the red one?

Dans t-case snapped because it was hopping and it got in and out and in the gas… and butcher built it. Evos dont have shifting problems like dsms. It doesnt have the ACT problem that the blue one had, it has a twin disc in it im pretty sure so that rules that out. I think garret is running a shep t-case already. Car is too legit, and it has air conditioning still!!!

No steve it’s an exedy triple disk and a shep stage 3 tcase with a wave trac diff

It’s got some pretty wide tires. On it and I eased into it 2nd gear but it still lights them up in 2nd. 3-4 go by so fast but it pulls incredibly hard. I’m really happy with the car I just wish we had some id2000cc Injectors and run 42-43psi I bet it’d be in the 750ish range