Globe1280's 4CYL FTL Horizon Grey Civic Build.

Better hope so

I may order them from Honda. Which in that case i would need #6, #7, #8, and #12 from the diagram. Otherwise i could make up my own lines from advance auto.

http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/auto/jsp/mws/prddisplay.jsp?inputstate=5&catcgry1=CIVIC&catcgry2=1995&catcgry3=2DR+DX&catcgry4=KA5MT&catcgry5=BRAKE+LINES+(1)

Making your own lines is hit or miss

ss brake lines = turbo lines.

i think the problem with the hardlines was that the car has an abs proportioning valve, and you cant use an oem hardline to connect 2 different master cyls with prop valves. i forget now though why it couldn’t work.

The prop valves (by looking at them) are essentially the same though. Should i get a non abs prop valve? thats the only thing that is abs left on the car.

as long as you are patient and make smooth bends and flare it correctly its not bad, just can be time consuming… get a double flaring tool for brake line and a bender, they arent too pricey and do work…

no need for a fancy flaring tool as they arent AN fittings as those require a 37* flaring set.

My car does the same fuckin thing!:banghead Soo annoying!

If you wind up doing your own lines I have a nice 37deg flare tool you can use (made to go with -3an fittings & tube nuts/sleeves) & a couple of 3/16 tube benders.

good luck on the swap… looks like there will be 2 K-powered metallic gray 92-95 civics running around this summer. didn’t realize that was you at synapse last friday till after you left.

Matt, Earl’s makes pre-made braided lines for brakes. They come in a lot of different lengths. Also, 6spd_ek would you mind letting me use that flare tool when I need it? I will pay rental fees… thanks

sure just let me know when (I’ll be using it in a week or so tho)

Who has the other gray k20 coupe

he said 92-95 civic. not coupes.

Shut up dick head

:rofl

this is mine (a hatch) about 8 months ago… still looks the same

Is that your old white ek?

I sold that POS pig 2 years ago… & kept the important shit

the pic is a phantom gray eg

Lmao is there a roof on that thing?

WTF? nope, custom convertible w/k-swap with no roll bars or cage… & yes I am serious LMAO

In the shatty ass picture it looks like the roof is missing