My EG Civic

well, after i sold my gti i told my gf that i wasnt going to buy another car until i was done with school, and i was srs. but then my managers son blew the motor in his 95 civic coupe, and i had to buy it. it was really cheap, and not very rusty.

my plan was to pick up another d-series block, swap it, and sell it to make a few bucks, but i found a b-series swap locally for cheap. the doner car was boosted and driven hard for a while, but for what i paid for the swap, if the motor was blown i would still be out on top.

draftinwitjr and i picked up the whole car a few months ago, he took the shell and i took the swap. jeff is a super awesome dude and i still owe him huge. srsly, one of the best people ive met via this site

anyway, the motor is in now, pretty much can be filled with fluids and cranked but i need to wait i have a few large papers dude before spring break. after next week when im on my break, it is on like donkey kong

this was a super budget build, meaning i havent even reached the $1500 mark yet and the car is almost done. sweet. i just hope the motor runs ok. meh, ls blocks are cheap

wassup civic

super minimal honda rot, it’ll be fixed soon. car def needs some body work but underside is clean and rear 1/4s are just beginning to bubble…

later d15

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/94wvwglxvr6/morAr.jpg

some of you prob recognize this motor…

kewl

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/94wvwglxvr6/motar.jpg

the car needs a bunch of body work. i eventually want to pick up some coils and fat fives. teg seats. rad support is gone so i have to replace that at some point. if i keep it, i want to k-swap it eventually. joestypes’s old teg really made me tingle

figured i’d fill all of you in on what ive been up to lately :tup:

:tup: to jeff to go along with this thread, he’s fucking awesome.

nice looking car jam. I want another teg sometime.

Sweet, can’t wait to see the finished product:tup: Lemme know if you want me to look for any parts, as I’ve been out searching for stuff for my EG. Wish I knew you wanted fat fives- I saw a set a while back on an old Saturn of all things, long gone now I bet.

ahhhh shheeeet sak. i was originally thinkign about bmw bottlecaps but i’d like to have 15’s, 14s are too small for an eg. ive always liked the fat fives

eh i’ll find some around.

EDIT: why cant i edit my og post? i just realized i wrote i have papers “dude” instead of due…

Did that ls come out a of a rusted flat black eg hatch that had a holset hy35 on it?Car was my buddies from olean if so

yes thats the car it came out of

what about 16" polish slips? anywho keep it up and get that rust cut out before its too late.

yeah the kid who sold the car in olean, sold it to someone who has a blue s2000 in amherst, because he bought my old rusty green eg hatchback and swapped it all in, infact. that shell still had my old mazda 323 wheels on it when jam and jeff went to pick it up haha

93gspecivic?

nice jam! i may have found a set of ls teg seats for you, however he’s waiting to put his gsr leathers in

good work dude :tup:

:tup:

So did you ever get that pin out or did you have to have someone do it for you?

Nice I can vouche for that motor and tranny then as being nice.My buddy owned the hatch before the kid in olean did.Kid in olean traded his 95 gsr and 500 bucks for that hatch haha.But back on topic nice build you got goin

my gf hates me! not really, but i have no idea why she puts up with my shit. this is sitting in the corner of my tv/computer room

i have h&r springs sitting in my car, gonna get these wheels blasted, hopefully they come out nice

seen the car at the shop the other day. looks pretty clean

good shit jam. let me know if you need any mounts I have a ton of random civic/ dc mounts laying around

JAMMMMMMMM… <3 you

thx man! it has the beginning stages of honda rot, so hopefully it can be repaired for not too much $

mounts were on the swap, so im good. the only thing i need still is a 4-wire o2 sensor(if gary can get the old one out that would be sweet) and i need a rad support badly. its super haggered

might have an o2 layin around ill have to double check.rad support i dont have but Ill keep an eye out for you man

i got my complete rad support for 75 bucks from carquest so that may be a option and i may have a o2 sensor laying around i will give ya