My EG Civic

forgot to update this!

so, its done, kind of… i just want to give a HUGE :tup: to jeff and gary burch, without them none of this would have been possible, im srs. honestly jeff did sooooo much work on this car for nothing i owe him huge still… and poor gary, the most work ive ever done on a car before this was doing a HG on my old e30, so i did what i could then sent it over to him to clean up my mess. the cam caps were loose, the motor had skipped timing, it was a b18a so the harness had nothing for a map sensor, ect. but he figured it all out! such a good dude, knows his shit…

so ya, its runs and drives. far from finished. still needs suspension, i need to paint the wheels, needs exhaust, still needs a new rad support, ect ect… but its quite the ripper! it really moves pretty good for what it is. its really fun for a super budget build.

pics-

yes! ive found the tranny is smooth. i filled it back up with syncromesh and kept my fingers crossed. i was actually pretty suprised that it runs and drives as good as it does… the clutch feels crazy tight and the motor revs so easily, do yo uknow if the kid put an aftermarked clutch/fywheel in? we never cracked it apart

ugh i want this thing now haha

nice job!

and :fu: for taking up garys time! :lol: :stuck_out_tongue:

lol. Who wrote the note on the valvecover? Awesome.

Glad to see its up and running. I have a 2.5 inch stainless exhaust if you’re interested.

yes it does have a 6 puck clucth in there stock flywheel though.I think it has arp rod bolts in it also

the PO did when it had an holset hx35 on it…

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------

swweeeeeeeeeeet. ya the clutch is super touchy. i either do burnouts or stall it all of the time haha

i just tried to call you… you didnt answer… ur a bum

i was in the shower fucker!

Cooool fat fives! Good job jam

since it now runs and drive. take it ALL apart and give it a nice coat of black, the car has potential.

meh, im not really concerned with that. ive always wanted a beat-up looking swapped honda

if you got any other questions bout the motor or anything pm me and i give you the kids number that built it

haha I can’t belive another motor I built and beat on is still rocking around and well. that was a very nice and tight motor when I had it. funny thing is before the rebuild it was BEAT!! had over 220k and the head was pretty much past repair. so it actually has a b20 head on it I had lying around. and yes it does have arp rod bolts bottom end is good for say 8500 9000 pretty safely. I also upgraded the oil pump to a 96+ vtec One I belive. tranny really supprised me i got it from a guy on hmt and it had over 250k on that but was butter smooth for me. valve cover looks gay now though had that baby all krinkle coated black when I had it. fly wheel is a stock gsr one and it has a 6 puck sprung clutch with a stock gsr pp. held 14 psi on slicks doing 2nd gear burnouts at the track. seriously the fastest freakin car I have ever owned only problem I had was I couldn’t keep oil pan gaskets in it. I see you have the custom rad I had made for that monster turbo clearence nice haha