Globe1280's 4CYL FTL Horizon Grey Civic Build.

Check that prop valve son.

Greg, I will let ya know, I may take ya up on borrowing the flair tool. Also, do i need to swap proportioning valves also if i went to a non abs setup? I have a non abs master, booster, etc, or is it not a big deal?

I am sure you need to swap in a non-abs prop valve (40/40)… I “think” you can keep the booster & M/C from your current abs setup but you will most likely require running custom lines from the m/c to prop valve & possibly from the PV to the brakes. do you know what size m/c you have?

to keep it simple the booster will need to match same model car for the M/C… some may be interchangeable but I don’t know which (if any)

FYI the flare tool I have only does 37 degree flares… so you need to use all -an fittings

Ohhhh icic. okay. The Master and booster that are on my car now are from mikes old coupe which was a DX. Non ABS. My car is an EX orig with ABS obv. So i need a 4040 prop valve correct?

Way to much brakes,Not enough go.LOL,Let me know if you need any tools tomorrow before I leave work and I’ll grab them outta my tool box for ya.

4040 prop valve for sure. M/C doesn’t matter.

and 40/40 prop valve is found on???

90-93 non abs teg
96-00 dx or si

http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/auto/jsp/mws/prddisplay.jsp?inputstate=5&catcgry1=CIVIC&catcgry2=1996&catcgry3=2DR+DX&catcgry4=KA5MT&catcgry5=BRAKE+LINES

#4 on that diagram will do the trick? I found them wayyy cheaper tho

Yeah, hit up a junkyard. I got 4 of them for $10 not too long ago… however 3 are gone and I’m keeping one. It will have 4040 stamped into it somewhere.

Thats a guilderland high school quote. But really was what i said so wrong? We went to import wars there was 1 vw r32 that couldnt break into the 14’s. Now it was lowered and had a huge exhaust and to some thats all that counts :wink:

yeah they run 14s… a catback doesnt do a whole lot on the R32, except make it loud, unless of course you man up and boost it.

i dont know anything about GHS, and ive been out of highschool for many many years, so im not up to date on the commonly used highschool lingo. just speaking from the heart saying you should jump in front of a bus.

yea great, stop being so narrowminded.

Ok fine

wat

and you two need to GTFO mah avatarz. i know you wish there was a famous TV character named “ramatowski” or “falcone” that had a portrait of him with a stig helmet photochopped on, but since there isnt, GTFO of my avatar :rofl

Ramotowski.

GTFO my thread with this highschool talk

he prefers “Ramalamadingdong”

not i.

you tow the civic with the good ol K5 BLAZER?

LOL! yeah, me and my cousin flat towed that bitch