Goodbye Buffalo.

Well, it’s time for me to go. I’ve always wanted to live in California and I just recently took a vacation there with my friend. He was moving there, and I figured why not go for the hell of it. Well while I was there, his brother offered me the chance to move in as well.

Also, while I was there I had a chance to meet their aunt and uncle. Who both, are really cool and nice. While I only had a few days left of my vaca, their uncle said if I ever need anything to just give him a call and said that while I’m there I am part of the family. The uncle and aunt also mentioned that I’ll have no problem finding a job because they know a lot of people and can help me out.

So not only do I have a house, I have jobs lined up too.

Anyway, I must say that while I’ve been here in buffalo for my whole life I’ve had so many good times and I’d like to thank all of my friends for that. I’ve met many new people over the past few years, and some of them are now my best friends. I’m going to miss the mighty meets, and all the drama that comes with it :wink: Mainly I’ll miss all the random cruises, the SG crew, and everything else in between. Hopefully someone will want to take me with them to Carlisle so that way I can fly home instead of driving 4, 000 miles. haha.

So yeah, I’m going to miss you guys a lot. Those who read this know who they are, and know the most.

I’m having a party this Saturday, the 9th at my house. If anyone would like to attend either instant message me or PM me for my address. I leave the 12th, so if you can’t make it I’ll try to say bye before I go.

i love you kyle <3 LOL

good luck bro… you will do just fine. Keep in touch you asshole :slight_smile:

lol you too man, we can both take vacations now!

YAYYYYYYY long vacationssssss

but it’s much cheaper for me to fly back to buf.

suckerrrrrrrr :stuck_out_tongue:

you’re a pretty good dude kyle :stuck_out_tongue: good luck :tup:

good luck out there man :tup:

get outta here faggot

I’m kidding you know i wub you

I’ll miss you too

what kind of jobs do you have lined up?

What part of Cali?

:tdown: to moving so far away

^^ blah… i can see you don’t care about me moving awayy!!!

assface

usaspeed.com?

i know you’re gonna come back. The bars are only open til 2 in florida, i don’t think you’ll survive that :rofl:

^^HAHAHAHHAHAHAAH

i can manage going out earlier LOL.

good luck kyle

I told ya the same thing when you im’d me at like 7am this morning who knows wtf you were doing awake before I went to work. You will not regret it bro, skunk is gunna be close to me so there will be reach arounds in miami’s clubs on our snky vacations. You should come :wink:

just saw this too, we just start pregaming earlier. Then we’re drunk earlier, then we get up to go to the beach to do it all over again earlier. It’s for the best trust me :wink:

Good luck man

I hope everything works out Kyle. I hear you can buy tacos for like 5 for $1 lmao.

I’m going to miss ESTORVITO a lot.

I Feel so special right now…lol ^^^ :rofl:

Good luck mamaO!:tup:

lol thanks everyone. as for jobs, i have a management position available at American Income and also a few management spots open at Fed Ex kinko’s. but i have to wait til i get there, if i don’t like anything then i can either keep looking or just get in contact with my friend’s uncle.

awesome…good for you! goodluck out there…see ya on the west coast! :slight_smile: