Bye Bye Buffalo.... :-(

The time has finally come. The idea that has been in my head for the past few years is finally happening. I am leaving Buffalo for good. I am finally moving to Tampa. I leave in 12 days.

I must say… i have had so much fun here and over the past few years have met a lot of really good people that have turned into really good friends. We have had lots of good times…more than i can remember. There is no way i am going to lose touch with anybody, and i will still be on nyspeed like its my job :P. I’m sure i will be back quite a bit since many of my close friends will still be here so that is always a plus.

I have been talking about moving to tampa for the past 3 years, but never really had an excuse to make it happen. But after this past year, a lot of things changed… a lot for the best and after looking over a lot of things, i decided that i finally have nothing holding me back. Don’t get me wrong, i know for a fact i will miss buffalo and a lot that that comes with it, but it’s a cheap flight…so as i said before, i will be back to visit as much as i can.

Believe me when i say i will miss many of you, but i finally made the decision that if i want to actually do something with my degree and my life, i need to get the hell away from the city…fast.

Anyways…i wish everybody the best of luck.

oh and my last HOORAH will be on the 16th which is next saturday. I have a stag to go to, but afterwards i am going downtown. I am going to make a Thread probably sometime next week. So hopefully some of you can make it out…if not, no big deal, but just figured i would extend the invite :slight_smile:

You find a job down there yet?

i have a few interviews set up once i get there. So i can only hope for the best

:slight_smile:

:wave:

I’ll miss you.

I’m really glad we got to become really really good friends.

<3

Good Luck with everything. What did you get your degree in?

So you mean I have to come all the way home from job training in cleveland to get drunk with you???

Hmmmm :stuck_out_tongue:

WHORE!

computer networking

and kyle…you shut it. you would travel around the world just to see me and you know it!

AHAHHAHAHA…shut up… ur gonna be there after me

Aaron, it was great meeting/hanging with you a few times this year. I’ll definitely be out for your last outing downtown. I’m also down in Florida fairly often and have a couple friends in Tampa so I’ll be sure to give you a ring when I’m down there.

mike…you better get a hold of me when ur down there :slight_smile:

yea bro… we def had such a great time this year, and it was a hell of a time meeting you. I will def keep in touch

I am better than the US postal service for you my friend…through rain, sleet, snow and hail…

i :heart: you like whoaaaaaa… and im gonna miss you. I want pic of you in a speedo on the beach :sexy:

sorry i wont be able to hangout with ya on the weekend. will have to catch something to eat before you take off. Thanks for being a good friend :slight_smile:

good luck bro. i will cherish the times we spent together :tup:

I’ll have to find excuses to go to the corporate offices in Tampa to ‘cum’ see your sexy ass! (HAHA!!! Freudian!)

LOL :gay2:

awwwwwwwwww <3 :stuck_out_tongue:

good ridence!

:stuck_out_tongue: j/k aaron, we’ll miss ya, and i’ll especially miss playing hockey against you hahaha

I think this thread does one thing and one thing only…it proves that Skunk is involved in more internet :gay: ness then any other one human being alive.

LOL…yea kyle…you’re really one to talk

and jay… playing hockey?.. or trying to take me out by tripping hehehdhe

Like i said…“congrads!!” im doin the same thing in the spring. good luck with everything