Back to Florida

Well guys… it’s time…

I am finally sick of the cold and moving back to FL.

sooo…

• unofficial Party Feb 11th starts at Legends
    I work 11-7 Party starts at 10pm

What part?

Bradenton… about 30 mins south of Tampa. and 10 mins from Anna Maria Island.

Im assuming both you and Eric are going?

Oh you dirty pirate hooker!!! Wish I was down south where ya can run year round. Good luck with everything, and I’ll be there fo da party lol.

I’m moving immediately to get things ready and get my office built. Erik will be down there in April permanently. So we will have the Official party right before he leaves. Most likely last weekend of March.

LOL… you know you are always welcome to visit buddy!

I cant say I approve of this but I wish you the best of luck you dirty dirty hooker

Ill be down in fl feb 17th for 3 weeks. We should get together. Run some grab a lane cars.

sorry seany poo … we can hang out when you visit your gammy…

I will still be up here every now and then no worries.

Def. Where will you be? I won’t have my truck there, but I would be down for meeting up.

I will most definitely have to come down and visit

Sad face.

saweeett!

:hug

Ill be in Orlando, Daytona beach also. Ill come over to Bradneton to hang, Dont mind.

Sounds good to me… shoot me a PM before you come down and we will figure somethign out.

I gonna miss you kdubz… especially the jugz

Ahaha ^^

I will come to said get togethers for sure. Gunna miss ya at Legends : (

so youre moving to the land of heat, humidity, old people and alligators?

id take that over ny’s climate and hacidicks(dont know how to spell it but works for me) any day

these guys?
http://www.cultnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/05/hasidic%20jews.jpeg

I didnt think they were really an issue unless youre in the Colonie Price Chopper or the northway rest stop between exits 9 and 10.

:rofl:rofl

awww… come see me the next 2 friday’s I work till 7 then the 11th party that night…

The area I will be living has more people 20-40 than any other age bracket. only old people are your snow birds for 3-4 months out of the year humidity only exists when it is about to rain so about 30 mins a day until you get a 15 min rain storm and alligators are only inland not by the beaches… so yes I would take this anyday over NY.

lol