Florida adventure.

So far im into virginia.

Its 71 and sunny, grass is green in some spots and its quite nice to see that.

Virginia police do not care for radar detectors.

It takes me longer to jerk off then drive through deleware.

Snaked a dude at the gas station in VA for the last open pump and he yelled " Go back to new york you ni99er lover".

More to follow…

ROFL @ NGRLUVR

i love niger too.

lololol

FYI Your road trip doesn’t have shit on the one me and gatville got coming up in summer. Wifey approved, just waiting on summer and a bit of luck to make it happen.

Ill be in Daytona beach tonight at my house, then to ft lauderdale/miami tomorrow through monday for motor swap and goodies. Then my race is next weekend in orlando. I talked my dad into taking me to disney world for my birthday next week and im fucking psyched.

lol awesome.

lol have a safe trip and enjoy disney it’s a hell of a fun time

How would you know? You’re not allowed within 1 mile of Disney or any other family amusement park.

<looks at name…wait did u confuse me for pjb? :ahh

im guessing it has something to do with making glory holes at every truck stop

I went last year but i dont remember it. Getting through the different countries at epcott when each one had a different bar is fucking hard. I made it about half way across europe and i blacked out. Woke up in my friends living room whom i did not go with.

take pics of tits

those two /\

=

Real talk. Disney fucking blows. Universal studios is where its at.

will be taking an eastern seaboard/southern tour mid march. cant wait. THIS TIME MY TDI WONT BREAK!!! knock knock knock knock. fresh head, injectors, pump timing belt and clutch. better not break again ahhh RAGE. i want to go to Orlando Speedworld. its been so long since ive been there. gonna 1/4mile the TDI hahaha

I’m on my way down to Florida now actually. Not stopping til we get to the keys though.

Im in west palm beach. Come on by!

http://chzmemebase.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/memes-i-hate-night-time.jpg

Hahaha

Did albany to daytona beach in 15 hours.