Back to Florida

Wait you are done at 7 on fridays? what bout saturdays?

I don’t work Saturdays anymore. The owners GF does them.

Good choice. I LOVE the Clearwater/Tampa area. When I go down there, I stay in Clearwater itself near the St. Pete/Clearwater Int. Airport.

I might be headin down myself in a few years after school is over with (can’t leave for a year after my last semester cause work pays for it).

yea I miss home… Christmas break was the decider basically. I’m not a fan of Clearwater at all but do love St Pete.

St. Pete/St. Pete Beach is definitely nice too. I stayed at a condo for two nights on Isle Del Sol (Casa Del Mar) like 1 mile from Don Cesar last time I was there. Such an awesome area.

Damn, I’m actually jealous. I would love to move to FL but right now it’s not in my cards.

I wanna be there!

what is your lezbo friend gonna do without choo ???

ahh love the area around Don Cesar and Fort Desoto… they don’t compare to Anna Maria but are beautiful!

LOL… when you do move down there someday let me know.

LOL

she is moving back to Waterford. We offered her to come with and even some other lesbian friends down there offered her a house to stay in but she doesn’t want to leave.

I’ll have to check Anna Maria out next time I’m there (possibly spring break, gonna hit up my friends in TB and then maybe shoot down to Miami for a few days).

Ilya when’s your spring break? We could troll the beach and look for good women to host prayer with.

LOL.

Ilya: “What’s up bitches? How 'bout we go back to my place and I’ll show you my bible?”

Just playing Ilya, you know that.

Dubs- Good luck down there. You buy a house, or renting? I almos bought a couple investment properties near Ft. Myers when they were selling for $15-20k.

you def should it is private and so relaxing i love it.

I would never consider Ft Myers/Naples/port Charlot it’s all old people. Eriks parents have a place down that way. I just can’t stand it. But we are planning to buy in 6months or so…

We will live with my mom at first… she needs help with some of her remodel and having somebody there to deal with contractors and help out with some of it. Plus you get tons of incentives once you are a resident and 1st time buyer down there. But I have found a few houses I am very interested in so far.

KJUGS you whore! jk, ill miss ya (.)(.)http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-sexy-smileys-947.gif

LOL… I will still be up to visit now and then… I already know of 2 trips to NJ/NYC and a few to CT so will make some time for out this way…

:slight_smile:

:rofl

I’m seriously going to st.pete and tampa for spring break though… good luck Kdubz

let me know when I’ll come hang out 1 day or night… and thanks!

Alot of my solo brothers are down that way. They can def get you a ton of folks needing photo work. Good luck on the move.

Please feel free to pass my name and site on to them. I would love to get to know ppl own there and get some shoots scheduled. :thumbup

and thanks… first month and a half will be kind of hard…

not a probelm, they are a bunch of great people and they can help you network easily. IF you want pm me i will send you a few FB of the team u can introduce yourself before you even move down.