My fair well to all in Buffalo…

So, as some of you might have found out/heard or read, I am leaving the Buffalo area for Charleston, SC. Yes, Yes, Yes, this is just another sappy fair well to all that I have been in contact with in Buffalo, as I will be “re-starting” my life down in SC.

First off, to all that I have been in contact with, there is not one person that I wouldn’t miss up here. Everyone has been really cool and friendly. I have had some really good times up here, and feel like I have abused all of the local areas of their offerings, and have seen it all/done it all. There are two people on here that I will miss the most as I do consider them to be my best of friends, RX3 Rick and 05OrangeSS, Chris. Most of what I will miss is the riding with Rick, and all the good times that we had together, and Chris for his awesome family, and his friendship. As for everyone else, I will truly miss all of you just as much.

So, for those of you that are curious, I will be working at a place called Force Protection located in Ladson, SC. Their website can be found here:

http://www.forceprotectioninc.com/

This position promises to be a very good career move for me, as I would be hard pressed to find this kind of opportunity in Buffalo. Basically I will be a supervisory engineer with a few people working/reporting to me, a team of engineers assigned to any/all engineering activities within the complex. I have already visited the facility, and I must say I am VERY excited to get down there and hopefully do some great things for the company. I really like the area, and can’t wait to start making friends (I know nobody down there) and abusing the area. Mostly, I can’t wait to look out my back yard and see a palm tree growing naturally there, and go take a swim in the ocean. Sooner or later, I will enjoy riding my soon to be purchased new bike and ride up and down the coast on weekends.

Anyhow, I will not stop posting on NYSpeed, I will simply be in another place.

I am not 100% positive as to when I am leaving, but my start date is listed as July 17th, so this next two weeks will fly by. I am going to try and leave between the 7th and 11th for reference. If I see/you see me at anytime, stop by and say goodbye, as I would love to say goodbye to all. I will be around for a little bit longer, so if you see me, wish me good luck!

To sum it all up: I will miss the area and all of whom I have known/met, but this opportunity doesn’t come by often, if at all, so I am taking it and moving to Charleston, SC!

YOU WILL BE BACK…JSUT LIKE LAST TIME

Good luck man :wave:

I LOVE YOU TOM!!! AND I WILL MISS YOU!!

good luck bro… keep in touch. Maybe on the drive down to tampa i will take a detour and say hi :slight_smile:

Welcome to the south…

good luck tom.

Starbucks will never be the same :frowning:

Congrats again on the job. I’m sure your car will love the extra money LOL

Goodluck with your relocation. Lord knows that if/when you come back to vist/for good, you’ll have plenty of people here to help you out.

good luck tom.

damn tom =( SAY IT AINT SO

you’ll be missed ( again )

i will never get in another buffalo again. i feel bad for all those EOD and combat engineers

Well shit, congratulations!

I wish You the best with the move, the new position, and the opportunity to start all over… again.

:tup:

-Nick

:tup: to good things happening for a good guy. Best of luck out there man! :tup:

Congrats Tom!

congrats on the job.

:tup:

Good Luck and Congrats… :slight_smile: nice meeting you a couple times, your awesome and i’m sure you’ll be successful down there.

congrats and goodluck hun! :slight_smile:
:wave:

see yah tom. i wish u success in ur new journey

I’ll see you in a couple years buddy.