Got another car

SWEET, I want one of these but my mechanic hates them with a passion so its probabaly a no-go :frowning:

nice buy, really clean

making crown vic parts everyday kind of makes me want to buy a boat like this for some reason

I make VW parts all day abd it makes me worry LOL.

I’d LOVE to own a trooper car in that blue. I think they look badass for some reason.

when we have door panels or hoods for the crown vic that has a weld spike, spur, or dirt, inboards/outboards we’ll throw it on the reject rack and write “send to cheektowaga police dept” :lol:

working with old men you gotta find humor somewhere

off topic: where do you work cky89?

Continental. We make sensors for cars among some other car shit at our factory. Everyones like I’d feel bad if one of these parts were in my car lol.

:rofl:

Nice car, i always had a thing for ex police cars :tup:

yeah, so does mine…

nice car for the $$ tho, if you’re into them :tup:

Cool,me too,i’ve had a thing for them for the past 13 years.

I’ve had people ask me “why do you like and drive ex-Cop cars” ? I will normally tell them “go drive a few and then you tell me”.

I worked as a mechanic with a guy that collected cop cars. He has them from the 60’s to present. Think he said he had over 10 cars. He drove at least 3-4different ones to work while I was there…he showed me all the options that they still had, one had something on it that was supposed to be removed. I thought it was pretty cool. Kid across the street from me has a caprice cop car…beats the piss out of it.

who names there son Stacey?

cool car… not my cup of tea… although back in my ricer years I had a friend with a black contour and I had a red VW jetta VR6 I had under-body neon’s (lights allover it) he had strobes everywhere… we always parked his car behind mine with all the lights on it looked like I was just pulled over…
anyone who knew my car would always tell me they saw me pulled over…

you misspelled Tonawanda

My bad…