My new DD v. not a fbod (or GM for that matter)

my Caprice is still running well but with 226k on it I really need a back up, my Camaro obviously is useless to me this time of year and I am supposed to start back to work at the end of the month

Soooooooooooooo

I picked this beast up from Danny_Boy aka Dan

Its a 98 P71 Crown Vic, its a rare color , they actually screwed up and the shade of blue is lighter than it was supposed to be for NYS police use

All of these units ended up in upstate NY and the error was corrected quickly

4.6L , 118k on it, all the fun cop shit, working dual spots, loli-pops in the rear, wig-wags (aka T53s) on the deck lid, ticket light, I have the center caps on it now along with the black grille

shes a nice running car and in very nice shape for a 11yr old police vehicle

Operation raid southgate in the works :roflpicard:

couple more

:tup: ripping doughnuts in a cop car!!!

bring it to SG this year, follow some of the kiddies and scare the shit out of them

:tup: to more tank cars

maybe I should just cut to the chase and hang around in one of the turn arounds on the I342 :fry:

man…

how many cars have you owned!

you’re worse than me!

too many :picard:

I have been driving since 1995 and the last time I took count (about 2yrs ago) I was up to like 73 or something

that’s amazing. The DMV must love you. You probably support a whole branch in title fees alone… Do you have a DMV nexxus pass? lol.

OMG BAN :picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard::picard:

u shouldnt care, u never go there :fry:

nah alot of them I dont even keep long enough to register

the new $50 title fee and all the other increases the last few years have slowed me down

I am counting everything though, even parts cars and cars I have bought to part out

I would love some form of pass though, I hate the DMV

Nice ride. And thank you for not titling the thread “went out for a _________” That annoys the crap out of me.

Do you find that people always get out of your way or slow way down when you drive these big boats?

thanks man and yeah people most certainly do get out of your way

I have even had people pull onto the shoulder just because I am coming up on them fast :lol:

Wow- nice looking Crown Vic. I’ve always wanted one.

i have always wanted an interceptor too maybe a camaro

yeah I love the police package Camaros aka B4Cs

I would love to find a nice one but they all have high miles and are beat to shit and if not people want as much as a H/C/I car

someday

wow clean. nice.

Not sure how different the engine is in this than a normal crown vic but they move pretty damn well for what they are.

:tup: to another Danny_Boy sponsered police car owner

great pickup dude! That thing must be a blast to dorifto in

you gotta get one of those laptop mounts to make it look real legit!!!