Got pets? Let's see them

It’s a mutt, my official guess is boxer, little shephard, maybe a little lab thrown in there.

Whenever I am in public I tell people that it’s a $3000 Purebred from England. They believe me.

But yes, he is a mutt, American Bulldog, Boxer, Pitbull mix. I am guessing he might have some retriever/pointer in him as well because he loves the water as you can see, and whenever he sees a Chipmunk or Squirrel he will point. He is by far the best dog i’ve owned.

turbo @ 8 weeks:

turbo @ 6 months:

Turbo @ 1 yr:

weird looking cat Cryan.

hahahaha

Haha Ryan that one pic with the squint eyes is epic

Here is our cat. Doesn’t have a name because it has very good selective hearing. It will straight ignore the fuck out of anything you do or say to it, or other times it will come running right over when you call her.

She looks like a giant squirrel. Yeah shes a computer nerd too. Loves to get in the way when ever your doing anything, and she wants in too.

Bitch stole my screwdriver

She is one of the coolest cats i ever had. She plays fetch like a dog. lays on her back all stretched out waiting for you to pet her belly like a dog. Drifts all over the house running laps for fun. When ever you come home she runs to the dinning room chair and jumps on it to jump on your shoulder and give you a hug. Steff buys it all the expensive little toys and never plays with them, but loves to play around with; zip ties, bread bag ties, pieces of paper, bottle caps, basically any pieces of junk she finds. She nutts.

^^

Do you ever move furniture/appliances and find said zip-ties bread bags and caps that they horde?

My cats horde shit like fuckin chipmunks

Yeah. lol everytime I open the door to go up stairs to the attic i find them. She bats them around the hardwood floors at 100 mph, then hip checks the door as they slide underneath. there is allways a million of steffs hair ties, and all the other shit she smacks around all day.

this is my bearded dragon

these are my fishies

its hard to get pics of them lol

^ :rofl

Here’s Trapper, this pic is a year or so old I think.

Cutest dog evar! I love him!

that is an awesome dog, great pics too

Thanks. :slight_smile:

He’s not yippy either, rarely barks. Except for at Wayne for some reason. LOL

Crappy pic of some of the Koi at feeding time:

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll257/Allgo5oh/KoiPond6110005.jpg

Ogie Oglethorpe at 6 weeks…

And now…

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f155/Bsox171/Ogieoglethorpe.jpg

ok here I go. please play this in the background while viewing the next 3 pics

Trogdor:

He’s just not used to hanging out with straight people yet :wink: