New puppy on the way!!

Sooo…i know someone down at my cottage who their dog just had puppys. the puppys are a mix of a lab and a border collie. 2 great house pet to have. should be a very loving and very good listening dog.
my gf’s family had to put their dog down not to long ago. i was told about puppys being on the way, which was not they type of dog they were looking for. so when we saw the litter, we took pictures and showed them, told them it wouldnt cost them to get one as a puppy (due to me and her paying for one)
so they fell for it and now we have about 3 weeks to wait! now to come up with a good funny name that everyone will love.

here he is at 3 weeks old! :whoo:

god those are some cute puppies. I remember when chip was that little. Now he is 85 pounds lol.

should be a very smart dog! and should listen really well. i cant wait!

i right now at my house have a golden retreiver, which listens very well and is very very very loving

their are more still for sale. she has black and tan. pm me if you are really interested. asking price is not bad for these types of dogs!

very cute dogs, damn. Pics of gf too? lol

Please pm what a price for one of these i had my dog pass recently. Just gotta see if my mom would go for a new dog so soon.

Very cute dogs - have fun with your buddy :slight_smile:

Is it a boy or girl?

I like puppies…:slight_smile:

its a boy. the biggest out of the group

can we get one?

price of the dogs are not a lot at all. if your a dog lover and really want one pm me. i will see what i can do.

We’re stealing my moms puppy.

Very cute pups!!

I’m getting another one this Friday from a client of my Fiance; then I’ll have 2 pups… 1 7mo Lab Mix Female, and 1 6wk Pure Lab Male.

you should have alot of fun with that. your 7 month, did he cry alot? also if anyone has a kennel decent size please pm me and let me no?

We got Haylie when she was 8wks; and have crated her since day one. She wimpered/cried for the first week or so; now she just when she wants something.

Hopefully the new puppy will be good for her; she’s a BUNDLE of energy right now and I’m hoping getting her a playmate will be a good thing. She always plays with other dogs at the dog park. So hopefully this will reduce some of the abuse the cat has been getting from her trying to play with him.

hahahahaha yeah this should be interesting for us. my gf’s family has 3 cats. lol i cant wait to see how this goes over. when we get him it will be his first time face to face with cats. lol

if a mod can edit this i guess.

puppies for sale. i didnt want to start a new thread because its already been mentioned in here.

currently their is 1 tan male, 2 tan female, 2 black males, and 2 black females. more pictures to come by Tuesday the 2nd if you are interested send me a pm. these again are lab/border collie mix, that father of these pups is a very calm dog, the mother is a very loving and calm dog as well. both a very good obedient dogs to have, mixed might be even better. lol

That’s a nice looking dog.

Jax is now home…

Although Haylie doesn’t know how she feels yet…

and just another random shot of Haylie from a week or 2 ago…