grip is gay

spinning out and not taking the correct line is a world of a difference.

if you suck in drifting and suck in grip, it wont be as obvious as in grip compared to drift is what he is saying.

spinning out all the time is embarrassing because mostly everyone can see. if you take the wrong line here and there its not as obvious.

wait did a shitty run or a lap??? better pop the hood and blame it on the flux capsitor. keep looking under the hood…

s13Junkyard

noob avery,
your sucha noob man

sigh…

when are the gay threads on son going to end.

oh and ill give everyone a heads up in case they need something to bash me about, i drive a mini, i dont drift, dont own a 240, LOVE lapping days, and have never really been interested in drift.

what i dont get is why someone feels a need to bash lapping days. does it really matter what people are interested in?

If you dont have the opertunity to drift, do something about it, dont whine about how you cant and the other guys have too many events.

GT

u didnt lock it!!!

your a changed man

nope i didnt.

cus as gay as this thread is, i actually felt the need to let it ride.

i want to see what people still have to say.

not that it matters… its jsut goign to turn into trash talk.

greg, if your not interested in drift, why is overdrive sponsoring vlad?

lol

you know you love drift deep down inside

thats kinda the point
good old entertainment,
when I read avery’s comment last night i didnt think it would get such a response, but…

i love you guys

Id be attending most if not all drift events if my pile of wood car would ever get finished.

I think people could join the likes of jesse etc, if they attended more drift events. These guys have some talent, yes. But look at how many events and practises they attend a year. Theyre techniques are down pat and theyre running pretty solid set ups.

Cant afford tires because your a broke bitch? Ask your mechanic or any mechanic if they have tires they throw out that you can use.

Dont get me wrong, I love grip too. Just not in a 240sx. Id be all over grip if i had an nsx or 944.

cuz as gay as this thread is

its the coolest thing on son right now

IM COOL

DRIFT IS COOL

MINI"S ARE COOL

http://inish.cocolog-nifty.com/blog/images/D2X_2137.jpg
cool

http://www.diamondvillage.com/52/gf_52_seattle_1.jpg

uhhhh nascar!

if you guys know avery, thats the whole pt of this thread.

some entertainment cause its mad lacking

NONO IM not interested in drift.

i have no problem having my name on the side of a decent drivers car tho!

lol

GT

LOL s14 NASCAR!!!

this thread is faily entertaining :smiley: I’m trying my best not to post and start a shit storm but its so darn tempting

samson lets talk more shit to each other?

since when does vlads car say GT GREG on it :stuck_out_tongue:

story up!

jammin this is all you

lets have grip v.s. drift gang wars

shutup john

the only thing your good for is doing GBs and thinking like a business man and showing me up when i try to talk like i know things. i don’t know theory. i just drive.

go away you fat kid

just kidding lol

best shit talking thread ever? the first post isnt even relevant to anything. just a pure callout

this is awesmome

COULD YOU IMAGEN
and on the license plate it says “locked” or something
with a little quote that says “pfft”

what i dont get, is if son is so boring… leave?

and just because a picture someone took doesnt look cool, doesnt mean it isnt just as fun…

ill post some pics in a bit