New Drift Forum

small vid of the guys. Mark arcenals car is the last one on the vid.

Hello everyone. We would like to take a moment and let you know that DriftUnit Cali has extended to Toronto to have its first Canadian DriftUnit Chapter. Our main focus is to get all those drifters out there to one local spot to talk about one thing DRIFTING!

Our forums are open to anyone who wants to use them.
You can do whatever just keep it civilized!

Forum is dedicated only to drifting and suitable for all you drift nuts. We are still working on the main site. There will be products to buy and a great place to crapshoot. So come visit the forums and take a look. www.driftunit.ca

The forums are still new so help out and post away…

See you all on our forums!

Man… GTA has too many fuckin forums now. Who’s gonna go to them all?

lol thats for sure… but lets see how it goes.

hopefully it has alot of events!!
its the main reason i joined son240sx.org even knowing i drive an ae86, althought i only joined at the end of the seasona nd only gone to 1 event, hopefully next year i can do drifting to besides grip.

Different sponsors, different deals, different meets, I’m in to join as many forums as long as the trend continues :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve been a member of drift unit since sept 2005… great community

Nice to have you guys on the scene!

BRING BACK THE DRIFT UNIT WRIST BAND!!!

Well ive been talking to alot of local shops and im still working on getting some really good deals going. Driftunit is going to be putting a small drift team together. nothing special just some guys who are willing to come out to all our events practice sessions etc. they will get my cost on all parts from the sponsors etc. I have JRP as of now sponsoring us. and we will be trying to get some track days going as well. If we havea big responsor as of users then its easier for us to get it done. we will be having meets cruises etc next year. should be fun.

as of products we will be getting alot of inventory for next year. shoes clothing and ill try and get the wrist bands made also. We get some of our producst from Fatlace in cali.

sounds good I’ll be coming to every thing set up by you guys if this gets up and running!!.. going sideways is the only way!!

sounds good man 2008 should be mad fun.

cool man who is running the site?

Remember this summer, when I tried to steal the database and start my own forum?
Oh wait…this is it :o

Man looking back now, I shoulda stole the megahurtz instead.

Good times, good times

great site great people

im running it with some others. we are working on the main site as of now but the forums work fine…

redesigned guys…looks sick!

I got a database error when I tried to check it out.

Anyway do you have an affiliation with the Drift Unit in the US or just borrowed the name?!

and the car it seems

nice sig

sorry for the error…i was doing updates…try again :slight_smile:

American & Canadian - Driftunit chapter , teamed up or???

Kinda yes and Kinda no…lol

yes we do have an affiliation with the cali chapter . we are the canadian side of driftunit. i know mark arcenal from cali. from grip and driftunit.

and yah my sig is pretty sick. thanx. its marks car always loved it.

the site should be working. i was redoing it so server was slow etc. should be running fine now.

Cheers,