driftunit canada forum talk

DriftUnit forums are now open www.driftunit.ca its a site dedicated only to Drifting!! . its new so help fill it up… post and sign up guys…Pretty much anything goes just keep it civilized!!

let me know what you guys think!

youtu.be/http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUH7w7MzZ8k

I’m not a drifter so I prolly won’t sign up for benefit, but if/when I do sign up I’ll surely ask the soon the be noob questions like:

• What is the best car to drift in?
  • What is the best suspension to drift with?
  • How much power do I need to drift?
  • Where can I learn how to drift?

lol… true… it should be a fun forum. mostly drifting oriented. so lets see how it goes

I am not a drifter but i joined…there is something exhilerating about being sideways in a car… :stuck_out_tongue:

so is that video actually of members of your drift unit team? and if so where the hell are they drifting, cuz u gotta have some drift days there. I just found out i got tein drift suspension so if u guys are having some events, let me know!

those are the guys in cali… lol not us.

next year im going to get a video cam and record every event and practice session cruises etc.

you car should be fine. you have enough power and your suspension is good enough. only thing id change would be your rims. rims get banged up pretty fast when your spinout or hit some rocks at the track.

drifting is gay enless done on the streets … not even joking this time.

RICK! I can’t sign up… for some reason my bank server blocks that website…

but it doesn’t block this one, zilvia or son240… or any other forum

EDIT: NVM… WORKS

lol sign up people…!!! dont be gay.