Learning to drift

Hey guys whats going on.
Im new here just picked up a s13 fastback on saturday morning!
So im planning on drifting it this summer after i drop some money into suspension wheels etc.
Where did everyone learn? Im keeping this off the streets so I guess i need to find a open parking lot with no poles around.

If anyone can lead me in the right direction give me a shout!

(p.s. im in Burlington so anywhere in the 905 area would be kickass!)

you’re gonna have to find your own spots bud.
Otherwise, just hit up a drift day at Shanny :slight_smile: and try to learn the basic concepts of drifting and handling your car

Your gonna need some NOS too.

So much NOS.

You will learn more in 5 laps at a drift day on track, then you would from hours upon hours of street. Not to mention the stress of police, and risk of damaging your car by hitting a curb.

I suggest you get yourself out to a track day, like TOPP on April 14th, and let her rip.

Plus you will get the added benefit of all the experienced people being able to help you learn. On the streets you’d be left to ur own devices.

^^^
Disregard this post! Its an april fools joke! Best place is without a doubt the streets, on/off ramps and in front of daycares and elementary schools.

i’m guessing this is an april fools joke too

http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-trucks-1992-Nissan-240SX-Coupe-LS1-W0QQAdIdZ470345326

Description

Hey guys im selling my nissan 240sx with an LS1 conversion, its allmost all done but i have to give it up seeing my husband and i are not accepted in the drift scene being a gay couple. come by and take a look.

Aha! guy’s a champ

lol cal

this is the best info i have received all week