Drifting

hey guys. I’ve been in love with s13’s for years, and drifting for even longer. I finally have an s13, and not to sound like a ricer, but i do wanna drift. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to give me some tips on how to get started. My car’s a 93 s13. I don’t really need help in terms of what parts i should get etc etc. I more so need help in learning how to drift. The cars pretty much stock right now…just tein coils have been added. and an aftermarket filter. What should I start out doing? And anyone in the brampton area know what would be a good place practice.

i cant tell if this is a serious post or not ?

Judging from that single post, as well as his sig… I’m betting he’s 17.

http://www.son240sx.org/showthread.php?164031-GET-LOOSE-part-2-Monday-September-13th-Shannonville-Nelson-track

here ya go…

dont street drift in Brampton, it will make it more bait when i do it lol

Lol

lol thats a good one

try drifting in gran turismo… but ONLY if you are going to be using a wheel setup with 900 degree rotation and dont use a high hp car because I doubt your car is.

I did that for a while, Got really good at it, had LFS also, with a G25. It’s realistic, however nothing compares to feeling the weight of the car shifting around like it does in real life. I suck ass at drifting in real life, and was part of BLKJ On xbl… hahaha

Cant tell if your a cop or whatever but…Start coming out to drift events. I’m sure people will be more than happy to give you some pointers and rides to show you.

trial nd error?

i think he is somebody

Could be

at speedy?

its paul walker man, he gonna narc

Drifting is like herpes.

it sucks.

I smell… bacon.

roflwaffles

Yea I’m with Pants, dont rip around brampton drifting cause then we will find you.

dont make it bait. It sucks like white240 said.

Get a hicas lock bar and a good diff or welded diff. Find somewhere outside of brampton pop that clutch and let her rip. E-brake and let her rip. Watch out for curbs kid.