winter drifting

who had fun tonight

i know myself and 4 other s13s had a BLAST tonight

Awesome time with the IS300. So much easier to drive than the s13, ridiculous amounts of unnecessary torque.

edit: not that i was drifting or anything…

lol.

I know people are going to flame to shit over this

But I had the most fun I’ve had in a while. LOL.

Awesome night. Need vids up!

ASSHOLE!!! how dare you forget about the van… no vids for you!

lol

I’m going to report this to the police on you guys and give them your SON usernames. You should receive a pm from a police officer in the next few days.

I’m down :wink:

Lol, how we had a minivan drifting? I have no clue…what a night, what a night.

heeeeellllll yeah.

Sliding, right? =D

We used to “drift” the Toyota Van…

I had the subbie going sideways but I still need more practice as I don’t find it as predictable as the S13.

pffft… livin the big life… benzs and bimmers is where its at … i haven’t had that much fun at work in a while …

I’m not gonna lie Alex was doing pretty crazy in the minivan, until he started coming my direction…than im like “ohhhh nope, other wayyyyy” swings it the opposite direction

lmao

hahahahaha. you should’ve seen how close i got it to the pole. just about an inch away going sideways. nothing beats when i was heading towards anthony, we actually got it on tape. lol.

p.s. all of this was done in private property and not on city streets.

lmaoo i saw you almost hit that pole

Yo get your buddy to email me the video.

Just Ken Block that shit roast :wink:

i was just practicing getting the proper clipping point. :wink: sadly we didnt get it on vid when i went around josh’s car. i went around his car completely sideways the whole time getting within 2 feet of his car. :smiley:

fun nite , i had my bell work van , ram 1500 going sideways ,ppl where looking at me like wtf , lol

find an abandoned airfield, some tires, pylons, a guy on a segway and a empty hangar. then do what martino said. hahahahaha.

yeah i was defiently ass dragging the integra hahaha, wishin my 240 was done

the audi wouldnt let me get side ways :slight_smile:

it could have been more fun :frowning: