winter drifting

Went for a run last night (on private property). First time sliding in an s13, and damn, good shit. Very predictable, only downside was the tires I was using(shitty summers). I ended up powersliding, then going completley sideways for a bit, and i was like, “ahh shit, this is where itz at!”. Then i ended up getting to pedal happy, and basically ended up doing a 180, then stalling. Rofl. To bad i suck :P.

OMG!..how did you guys plan this?! :frowning:

I only found out now from AleX!! lol…
I would of loved to drag my Tercel’s ass around haha

Will do… lol =D

Not sure lol, we’re all pretty close friends so we just kinda called each other up and went.

360’s in the Yaris FTW.

alex when are you going to let me drift around the gtr again? lol

post the vid from last year at moxies plleease :stuck_out_tongue:

hahahaha. i sent that to you already long time ago. i deleted it cuz of the “bad” memories. you wont be able to do it to the gtr this time around. its being stored. you can do it to the 240sx.

the best part of snow drifting is getting some nice speed and doing a full 360 while moving.

maybe winter isn’t so bad after all.

Damn it to no-one crashed?? Crappy I was hoping for some more cheap 240 parts after a snow fall like that…

I had a blast… in a pt cruiser =D

Why didn’t anyone call me, I had the S12 out still…

Your not storing it for the winter are you Dan?

way to call me alex, tk, martino, peter, assholes.

lol kidding, i had a crazy session with my buddy between sheppard and 404 and bayview and hwy7

Haha, next time Cal, next time :wink:

RHill Suislide next?

Oh buddy, we’ll slide from my hood to yours next snow fall if you’re down and york is still on strike.

lol i gotta find my beater

Yea its gay, I get stuck in the picket lines every morning, but York has a sick “drift course”, and a long “turn 0”

LMAO

I know exactly what you’re talking about. Just weld some spikes onto your rebar and go fucking mario kart on their asses.

They already hate me.
They put a pylon infront of me…

…now thats just a tease.

So I hit it.
LMAO

Than they proceeded to move the gate closer to me…
So I hit that.

Than the security guard stood infront of me.

He stood no chance.

LOL @ Martino

So who out of everyone that came out last night (Martino, Peter, TK, Kev) had a disgustingly dirty car that screams “IM RUSTING FROM THE OUTSIDE IN!!!” this morning?

mine has salt everywhere