winter drifting

I actually saw more sand than salt on the way home… I still cringed when I heard it slapping my underbody.

Im storing the S12 now. Looking for a beater truck or summin.

hahahahaha. the van is still as clean as it was when we went up there. :smiley:

^^^

You owe me a rim w/ tire!

i know. give me call at home right now.

???

isnt a s12 a beater lol. your looking for a super beater… ford pinto or something.

Haha nice. X-nay on the worn summers - tsk tsk lol! Go for good winters and some decent weight in the back!

My S4 is actually just as easy to initiate a slide when desired as the 240! I’m guessing the slight rear-bias allows this. But yeah having the AWD is awesome…kind of the best of both worlds IMO. Nothing like the 240 for sliding overall though! :slight_smile:

peter was killing it on the salt lol…so bad for the silvia.
last nite was jokes but i miss rwd…stupid mazda.

Chris, get rid of that thing and pick up a beater 240.
You know you want to :wink:

woot… send me vid now…

i just saw your vid today guys, pretty dirty! I want in next time.

What???

Where, why havent i seen it? Im in it!

Damn you Cal!!! lol

My words exactly! =P

i saw josh ripping tec, doing pretty good with blade and peter… didnt see that red flame-mobile though. LOL just kidding

where is this video???

lmao thats cause i was off at the other end runnning from the minivan from hell lol

Lol I’d have to wash my 240 to ever notice that, the car had shiny paint when I bought it, but I doubt I’ll wash it even once. It’ll just freeze and I’ll get locked out lol. I’ll do bodywork and paint it for the spring time, and then I’ll wash it sometimes.

sig’ed. :wink: hahhahahaha

you see i cant just get a beater 240, it will end up being sr and lowred…the winter time is a time when i save money and buy gangster parts for the 180sx over the winter…
anyways the mazda is getting a klze lol…be quicker then most 240s here…and that will be done with my motor being stock