im thankfull for the people helping to clean up the mess from the storm, BUT...

they moved down the street enough when i left that i got out no problem. normally, i wouldnt have done this, but the guy had an asshol-ish tone to his voice and almost started to laugh a little bit when he said ‘i guess you’re not getting home for a while.’ if he would have been jsut a little bit nicer and said ‘well, we’re gonna be a while, so if you dont mind waiting.’ or something to that effect, i would have gladly parked and walked. but as far as my street is concerned, that cleanup crew is 0-3 today…there was my little off-roading expedition, my neighbor across the street came out asked them to move the truck so he could get out of his driveway, and when they said no, he flipped a shit and started screaming at him about his tax money. and then the guy operating the claw picker upper thinggy must have it the wrong button cuz as he was swining it around to dump the tree stuff in the dumptruck, the claw released right abouve a car parked at the bottom of a driveway, and well i think u get the idea what happened there… i felt bad for whoever’s car it was (didnt recognize it as a neighbors car) but i lauged my ass off when i saw that.