10 To 15 CM's of Snow By Tomorrow!

Hey everyone what’s up.

Well as stated above, that’s the forecast. So who is going out to have fun in it?

I know that no parking lot would be safe from me tonight except for one liiiiiitttle problem. My new fu_king clutch disc, from the new fu_king clutch kit I installed (with a lot of help from people here) is fu_king defective and to be fu_king replaced so, I have to do the fu_king break in period all over again! :x :x :x :x

Now for all of you, who kept there cars out, have a fun, safe and enjoyable time tonight. Keep it to the empty parking lots after places close and let everyone know just how much fun it was. I know a lot of you are finished school for Christmas and after working hard through out the year ( :lol: ) you deserve some fun. :smiley:

So without mentioning where, let’s hear about the good time and post some pics if you take any.

Take care all.

Easy 8)

lol where are you going, I wanna watch you slideeeeeeeeeeeee

im drifting like i never drifted before!!! lol ill be behind tomken arena at around 11 ish after hockey :stuck_out_tongue: … my buddy has an alcamino and another one has an s10 and they will be there … sickkkkkk!!!

I already did on my way home from work today! woot!

super sick sliding fun! 8)

It’ll be melted by Friday. I hope. I need to drive up north.

yep!

well my ultimate goal in life is to get my mom to slide around…soooooo at dinner today i mentioned that she should have a driving lesson, saying how it is not safe for her to drive without knowing how to recover from a dangerous situation…blah blah blah…

so i finally convinced her to go out and “learn” her some tricks…told her to get out and watch what it looks like from the outside…the way the wheels are positioned and whatnot…

so she is standing there by the side as i drive straight down toe road with the ass sitting in the other lane…this is in a maxima btw…toying with the handbrakeometer and the acceleratrix. so next i told her to get in and watch from inside…all the while she is saying “how is driving sideways gonna help me?” so i said…“it makes you control where you want to go if you get in a slide”…blah blah BS! to which she said “fawk this lets go home.”

oh well…maybe next time…but my goal is still alive…

one day she will drift!

later on tonite i plan on taking her neon out for some fun…the maxima is too big and feells awkward while sliding…

ahh. what a BEAUTIFUL day. well, earlier on i was afraid of my car overheating, but turns out that one of the sensors is f*cked, the engine stays cool as a cucumber.

SOOO, with my spirits lifted, i head out at about 7:30-ish to have some fun. i’m honestly scared of the parking lots in my area, seeing as most of them have “donut shops” right around the corner, and we all know who likes to hang around those places.

so i took it out to the small neighborhood roads in my area, which i am VERY familiar with. (please don’t flame me for doing this on streets) but i’m honestly as careful as it gets when sliding around corners in residential areas.

either way, i learned a lot today. i learned how to countersteer correctly, how to modulate the gas, it was amazing! after half an hour i was chaining corners and “choku-dori-ing” the empty straights. i had a BLAST!

(no, nothing was hurt by me tonight. not even close. YAY for the safe drifter!)

first snow fall my baby saw, and i loved every minute of it. wawsted about 1/4 tank of gas just on drifting soooo sick hgahaa

My 240 is away for the winter. I had to do some last minute shopping in my Forsa tonight. The weather down here is nutts! Boy it is pretty hard driving fwd after pretty much not touching an fwd car since my '91 integra. That was about 10 years ago! I have to learn not to hit the gas when I feel the back end getting a little loose. Oh well, this will help me get my e-brake drifting down. It is also nice to have a piece of crap to improve the speed of my heel-toe.

One more thing…
STILL no salt on my 240 = happy steel!

I did about 20 min of doughnuts in my parking lot at work then took the long curvy way home and slid all the way, every corner…

So much fun im going out to do some more soon.

Just got back from a full night of fun.\

Everyone, check the Meets section.

ya, super fun for me, even w/out a 240

a 00 Max is fun to slide around w/

*Initial D music comes on and cloudzero3’s commentary starts. His valuable insight will enlightened us towards greater drifting and better life. Some asinine screen shots making up some sort of flashback to all of his lessons cross the screen while a wailing guitar is gently picking a soft rock melody.

TY

haha i got one too…sure is…but a neon is better!

[quote=“roast”]

*Initial D music comes on and cloudzero3’s commentary starts. His valuable insight will enlightened us towards greater drifting and better life. Some asinine screen shots making up some sort of flashback to all of his lessons cross the screen while a wailing guitar is gently picking a soft rock melody.

TY[/quote]

don’t be mean :frowning:

yeah, I couldn’t resist

the Toad came out to play in the snow … and if there’s still more tonight, I’ll do it again :wink:

Headlights not secured, one working.

No exhaust, just a DP.

LOUD

MBC needs a few more turns, but 10psi is more than enough in 1/2 foot of snow.

Fawk I gotta fix my handbrake though … well, and everything else

TY[/quote]

don’t be mean :([/quote]

ok, ok, sorry, I couldn’t resist. But you have to admit, though your commentary is well written isn’t it close to what a character would say in Initial-D after they’ve reflected on a drift or race?

TY[/quote]

don’t be mean :([/quote]

ok, ok, sorry, I couldn’t resist. But you have to admit, though your commentary is well written isn’t it close to what a character would say in Initial-D after they’ve reflected on a drift or race?[/quote]

lol… oh man thats great hahaha im sorry dude that was priceless

my mom already got into an accident :frowning:

awww i miss my 240, but him away on saturday :frowning:

but i’ve had some ebreak fun with the probe, but its just not the same :frowning:

:cry: :cry: :cry: