Group Buy - Wheel Powder Coating - Moon Performance - INTRODUCTION SPECIAL

Yeah…figure what better than my wheels in a chrome powder coat finish :slight_smile: If nothing else nobody else will have it :wink:

not many places do chrome powder coat and none for this cheap

Annnnnd that’s exactly why I’m in on this group buy and volunteered to set it up - cause it’s an effing deal and a half

Im heading to lake placid this week end and could probably drop wheels off. You will have to find your own way of getting them

Let me know when… I’ll go up with ya if you’d like.

Does one color include masking off polished lips?

Yes. # of colors refer to # of powder coat colors. If you need a polish lip masked off that’s not a problem.

Sent my deposit. Cossey/JClark let me know when you guys are heading up and if you want me to tag along haha

noted - thanks

Stopping in LP on way home from Atlanta? Tix show you leaving at 6 am Fri… daymn son!

i am curious to see some examples of previous work done and also it would be good to know what colors are available

man I wouldn’t mind having them PC my DH frame and fork …hmmmmm

let me know - i will get you special pricing through the group buy!Q

Yea I’m interested for sure. Its a Downhill bike frame a triple crown forks.

Heres a random picture of the same bike. I have the rear triangle already off and everything is dismantled.
http://velospace.org/files/GiantDH1.jpg

And heres a random picture of the forks:
http://www.nsmb.com/images/gear/team_vps/shivers_front.jpg

What is the turn around on this? Any idea?

ditto and let me know Justin when you get a quote for my frame and fork.

LKSi - once 10 ppl buy in we can bring everything up to Moon. They will coat everything as soon as they get it. Exact turnover depends on how long it takes to blast and bake all the products.

code blue - what color(s) do you want what piece? or all one color?

all one color

I sent moon an e-mail for a quote for valve covers and intake manifold for the Supra. Haven’t heard anything back yet, but I wouldn’t mind giving someone some money to bring them there and back (would meet you wherver locally).