Powder Coating

http://www.maximalperformance.com/powdercoating/

Let me know what you guys need. I can do pretty much anything within reason as the oven I have is about 4x4x6.

I am looking to get 2 valve covers done and an intake manifold for my car…shoot me a price.

nice!

can you do wheels on Bikes? I think my buddy is still trying to find someone to do them on his CBR1000

2TurboZ - $100 for the valve covers (including shipping) and depending on the complexity of the intake anywhere from $65-$85.

TORQDSS - Yep, I’ve done everything from truck to dirt bike rims. Just let me know.

Terry

awesome, I forwarded your info to him, don’t know whether he did it yet but I left him a message

i’ve had 4 wheels PCd for only 100 bucks.

100 for 2 valve covers seems steep.

I have always seen wheels be done for approx $50 a wheel. Not sure what you charge. I might have a set of 18s i need PC’d. i want to leave the polished lip and do the centers gold. price?

16" wheels, valve cover, and IC piping. PM me a price

hot shots does motorcycle wheels for 30 a piece.

how far from buffalo are u?

x2

He’s in Bath, NY … about 2 - 2 1/2 hours away

Yeah…I’m in Bath, right off of 390. Realistically Buffalo is a little under 2 hours from Buffalo and I’m up there a fair amount so running stuff back and forth won’t be that big of an issue…especially if it’s for multiple jobs.

If places are charging $30 a wheel I guarantee they look like crap or will eventually. I don’t even see how that can cover prep time so I’m guessing they just don’t do it…problem just wipe them down and spray them. I media blast everything to make sure it’s perfectly clean and down to the metal before doing anything.

how much to do a yamaha banshee swingarm, wishbone (which is a little piece the rear shock mounts to) sprocket hub and 4 wheel hubs

what would turnaround time be for a set of wheels, new 15" aluminum. I am looking for a vender for the smart car, new to my dealership. lot of requests for wheels. I noticed on your website you do almost chrome, do you have any pics of that?

Yeah.There is NO WAY someone is doing the proper prep work and a good job for $30 a wheel.

Well $10 a piece to be blasted, but I do that myself. Hot Shots does amazing work too. They do all of SSBC brake calipers. After they blast it they out-gas it for 24hrs if im not mistaken and the powder coat them. so $40 a wheel. Ill post pics when I get them back.

Without stripping I can wheels for $40 or less…it’s the stripping that takes the time so $10 a wheel for that shows me they’re either using something beyond aggressive or not doing a great job with it.

You guys can go with who you want, not like I can stop you. However not only do I spend the time and money being a sponsor on here but I do quality work and stand behind it.

PM’s have been sent on price quotes.

Do you have any pics of your work?

EDIT…found it on the website…looks great…you will be getting my stuff

Oh nice, I might have to get a quote for some stuff eventually.