anyone w/ ability to powder coat on the board?

looking to have my stock wheels powder coated. lmk. Their 17X8 BTW

thanks
-steve

i know of a good guy i can give ya his #, gimme a buzz later steve

laughing gas

yes, and please search next time.

rainbow does it, well atleast they have the equipment

josh (lafengas) said once in a post he wouldnt do it anymore, i dont know if that still stands, better PM him

yeah, I think I pm’d him about doing some stuff for me before and that’s what he said aswell.

skurge, I’ll give ya a ring man

other than lafengas i thought chris (MaximaSE96) was doing it not too long ago?

i dont have the capacity to do wheels yet…

Its so easy you could do it yourself.

but ud need an oven you dont care about and a PC gun…

see problem with that is everyone says lafengas, choko, and maxima … two of which dont, and one that doesn’t answer PMs :eyebrow:

what about that guy way out main st??? ppl on here have used him. I cant think of his name. he is great on pricing just far out

give rainbow a call tho, 877-3878

Guns are about $50 on ebay. Powder coat is like $25 a quart depending on color and company you get it from. An old oven, about $50. Compared to paying someone to do it, its much cheaper to do it yourself if you don’t mind spending some time to get it done.

the only problem with that is you have to be able to fit the stuff you want to PC in the oven

i need an oven that will fit a bar that is ~40" long

there is also alot of metal prep work that goes into coating properly too…the metal has to be completely clean of all old paint, rust, oil, grease, everythign…so u need to sand balst or chemically strip if needed the a metal wash

i understand your pain, that is why you have to be creative, and just search there are alot of places offered in threads, and josh didnt even do his own wheels he had them done, b/c of $$ and such.

:word: search pulls up a lot of options. It took 7 seconds, and I got more options than any mentioned here.

choko will do it, ill let him know about this

No he wont^^

unless he needs the money, hes not gonna answer his PM’s