WTH:powdercoat wheels gold

i want to know what anybody here would want to have 4 wheels powdercoated in gold similar to subaru gold, or a little lighter. or suggestions as to a good spray paint that has a nice gold like that.

i’d also be interested in this.

in the phone book. buffalo powder coating. i know people have had work done by them

If I get a larger oven for spring/summer, I will be offering powder coating services in the future.

Give clarence metal finishing a call. A quick use of the search tool will give you their phone number. Top notch work done there!

same here

Hotshots PC in hamburg/ or Powder System technologies on cornwall ave

tabak… go find todd coleman in paint at derrick… he sprayed his wheels gold when i was there they came out really good. he may have more paint left or he can get it for u then he will blast and spray them for you on a saturday or somthing. hes the only short painter. hes got a chin strap haha or get the paint and ill spray them in my garage for ya just need the paint and clear i found my gun at my moms the other day

hotshots is 40-75 a wheels depending on style and how much prep needs to be done

you get what you pay for. powdersystems will do them for like 130bucks for all 4