Wheel powdercoating?

Well since I have 2 sets of wheels that are the exact same now… I was thinking of getting a set powdercoated black just to see how it looks anybody know a place that does a good job? Also can anyone on here photo-shop? if so can you photo shop these wheels on my car flat black?

Any other opinions?

Oops forgot the pics… Theres a stock photo in there too… I wish I had better high quality pictures…

I’m going to work on this other picture to try and get it to fit.

Oh that was easy just had to save it as Jpeg instead of Bmp

go to powder tech , best place around to do it

http://www.powdertechinc.com/

X2! My really good friend Billy does a lot of the shooting there! Solid work!

Powder Tech

i got my wheels done at powdertech. came out really nice, until i chipped them a couple days ago :lol

If ya just want to see how it looks then just rattle can them. If it looks good, spray down with paint stripper and bring them to the powder coat facility of your choice. You could do one side gloss and the other matte finish. Then you will know exactly what you want.

around how much is it to get 4 wheels done for shits. I might wanna get my RC’s done …

Call the place up, really depends on what kind of powder you want on it.

Ok well im gunna give it till spring to see if anyone wants to buy em then I’m gunna get em coated black, the whole thing is I’m not a big fan of chrome but the car come stock with chrome around the windows, Door handles, Grilles so I figured throwing black on there might throw it off unless i get all that stuff painted which I’m not going to do.