***Wheel powder coating group buy!***

Wheel powder coating group buy

I’ve had a lot of interest lately for people wanting to have their wheels done in time for summer so here is what I’m going to offer until April 30th.

You must have the tires removed before they are shipped/dropped off as well as the wheel weights and valve stems. If they are painted/powder coated already, no worries as I will take care of that for you. I will only be offering this to the first 20 people. There is a $100 deposit to get your spot in the group buy.

*If you have 3 piece wheels or are looking to do more than 1 color on a wheel please contact me to be included but pricing will be more if you would like multiple colors on one wheel.

Any size wheel 19" or under, any color:

5+ people-$350/set
10+people-$320/set
15+people-$280/set

Let’s get the list started!

1. David Carvallho-Gloss Black

What is the normal charge?

Normal pricing varies with size and colors. Basically if your wheel is 16" or bigger you’re getting a discount even for just a single stage color but if you have a 18" wheel and want a candy color then this is a huge discount.

I am in for at least one set. I am not sure on color yet.

Darnit…I wish my wheels would be ready in time…I have a 3 piece i would love to get the centers done but I need the lips re-finished too and I wont have time to make all that happen.

Hope you run another one soon!

Sounds good! Feel free to check out prismaticpowders.com for thousands of colors I can get. I can also mix colors to get a custom color for you if you can’t find any on there.

It’ll actually be cheaper to do just the centers than a full wheel so when the time comes shoot me a message and I’ll get you a good price on them :wink:

I love coating centers… so easy.

I will def be in touch when I am ready.

Sheesh, I don’t know about easy lol. Need to mask the mating surface which is very time consuming but definitely easier than a deep spoked tight wheel.

Sounds great! Looking forward to it.

I think I want glowbee clear over polar white. :slight_smile:

love his work, wish i had a set i needed coated so i could get this great deal!!

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7144/6793605625_203831222b.jpg
Untitled by saxonbrian2, on Flickr

I can definitely do that! The wheels need to sit in the sunlight all day to glow at night like that though

Thanks Earl! You’re s2k wheels need done a light gold though :wink:

Can you save pitted to fuck Aluminum Rims?

I got a replacement rim from FORD 2 years ago as part of an insurance claim when some dumb bitch smashed into my parked truck. That rim is already fucked…

How well would powder hold up for winters/salt?

I would do all 4 (16 inch).

^ i would post up detailed pictures so that he can say

powder will actually “smooth” most surfaces and it holds up great to winters in the northeast

I can do that…

Any other discounts now, or just rims?

I ask because I have a bunch of covers, brackets, mounts, etc that I need/want to have done. Just basic colors, nothing crazy.

Luke, definitely post up some pictures for me to look at. I’ve ran my coated wheels 3 years now through winter and summer without a single issue and I rarely clean them but when I do they shine up like I just did them.

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk 2

I always discount large orders, shoot me a pm with a list of everything and colors and I can quote it all for you.

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk 2

Mike, I don’t think you will beat his normal prices based on what you get versus ANY discount he gives you. I say do it.

I will get some pics possibly tomorrow morning if it is light out when I head to work. I’m not worried about hitting this “Group Buy” but when I have time to let the Truck sit I will be sure to send them…I do not have a second set of wheels.

Will do, once I get everything collected, I’ll send over a list and pictures.