Group Buy - Wheel Powder Coating - Moon Performance - INTRODUCTION SPECIAL

Moon Performance in Lake Placid, NY is now proud to offer a full service powder coating service. This service includes full prep of any wheel or part (bead blasting/sand blasting, cleaning) as well as powder coating in an array of standard, matte, candy, and other colors! Moon Performance will be offering this special introductory group buy in order to get examples of the extremely high level of work they offer out to the public. There must be a MINIMUM of 10 orders in order for this pricing to go into effect. If 15 orders are placed an ADDITIONAL 10% discount will be given off of the already discounted price.

Color pallet for powder coating options will be available here http://moonperformance.com/smf/index.php?topic=19.0

Pricing will be as follows:

**All pricing INCLUDES tax. Shipping to Moon Performance is the customers responsibility. Return shipping will be $20 per wheel. Wheels should be shipped with tires dismounted. If wheels are shipped with tires mounted standard charges will apply for the dismounting of the tire along with remounting and balancing. Pickup and dropoff are okay and encouraged. It’s worth the drive just to come say hi, see the shop, and go have a beer and some food in town!

Motorcycle wheels (2) single color : $175
Motorcycle wheels (2) dual color : $250

Automotive wheels (4) single color : $350
Automotive wheels (4) dual color : $500

A 50% deposit will be required to reserve a spot for your wheels. Deposits can be made via PayPal to Sales@MoonPerformance.com
**MAKE SURE TO NOTE REQUESTED COLOR(S) WHEN YOU SEND DEPOSIT

1. Cossey - Paid (in full)
  2. LKSi - Paid (deposit)
  3. Oppie - Paid (deposit)

**+ADDITIONAL 10% OFF @ 15 PRE-ORDERS!

Seems like a good price

In.

This is an incredible deal.

I spent 4 hours on the phone doing research for Seth yesterday (yes I was THAT busy at work). The cheapest I could find for a single color was in MIAMI and it was $100 more excluding tax and everything. They do NOT include prep in their pricing either. Seth is really hooking everyone up on this one to get the product out there.

ohhhh… maybe. When is the deadline?

Does seth have OEM colors? Specifically does he have Phoenix Yellow paint code 445?

thats a really good deal!

I’ll have an answer shortly regarding Phoenix Yellow

GranMassaX - we are trying ti fill at least 10 spots by the end of Feb so the wheels can be back to people in March in a timely manner so they have them as soon as this weather breaks.

good to know, but I’ll probably need my wheels on the car in that time period :smiley:

pfft - we can have seth do it while the car is up there for the dyno and tune :slight_smile: don’t miss out on the deal - i’m sure he’ll work w/ you as far as when u want it done

oooooOOOHHH… possibly then. It all depends on tax return and job security (eeek)

skiboard06 - color chart will be up on the link in the op shortly (30 min or so from the time i post this). looks like there is a match for phoenix yellow but you’ll have to be the judge.

So is it $350 + shipping if I’m not willing to hike up there?

that’s correct - a lot of people that have been there before i’m sure will drive up anyway to hang out and goto lisa g’s and the brewery to have a beer. i’m sure someone would be willing to bring your wheels for you.

I’m headed up for an afternoon of dyno fun in the near future and have plenty of space for wheel transport if needed.

Justin does the extreme crome transfer over to wheels well. WOuld it look like a full polish or like shitty chrome?

The extreme chrome does transfer over to wheels and looks like a full polish finish (I know because I looked at it and this is the finish I am getting on my wheels)

extreme chrome STi???

wary iintar-esting indeed