Guitar Hero High Score Thread

Ugh. I thought I was pretty good at this game, but maybe not. :stuck_out_tongue: I beat Easy and Medium, I’m currently about 18 songs into Hard.

I finally got to play for the first time the other day. My girlfriends, sisters boyfriend has it and has been playing it constantly for months now. He cant play on hard and had zero songs completed in hard or expert.

So, I play on medium and I think “this is pretty easy”

He says “you’ve played this before, you liar.”
“ummm, no. But I do play normal guitar. Perhaps that helps?”
He says Play on Hard, I’ve gotta see this…
It only took me 3 times to actually beat a hard song. Meaning, the fourth attempt at the game :slight_smile:

He then made me beat Slash on hard. Some strange battle type game… dunno… LOL
It took me 8 or 9 times.

Fun ass game :smiley:

If I owned a gaming console, I’d totally be playing it.

Playing real guitar definitley helps. My friend never played GH before, but he’s been playing guitar and everything else his whole life. He was beating expert songs the first day.

OT: I quit.

You have to be fucking kidding me. :bowdown:

i’ve seen a handful of these videos with child prodigy guitar hero players…i’ve never seen somebody that good over the age of 12 though…it’s crazy, games like this are shaping the most hand-eye coordinated generation ever…

http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~drcline2/pic/0117082109(2).jpg

3 star perfect :slight_smile:

haha nice streak.

lol thats seriously painful to do lol

the sweet thing is it shows up at 3 gold stars :slight_smile:

so how did you do it?

just fucked up after every 8 notes… but hit everyone one of them… that extra stroke :slight_smile: probably not needed but … i was going for the ultimate low score

any drawn out note you just pull off right away to stop it lol

ah yes, i get it.

unfortunately its ridiculously frustrating when you get 14k and no gold :frowning: cause you missed the last note :frowning:

lol i just play the game for fun, im on the 6th set on hard. cherub rock is kicking my ass still, then again i dont play GH3 a lot any more due to playing WoW for raids ;0

Yea… so far Rich is the only “good” person to play the game on the in-house Wii so far. Cause we all know that I suck at it.

Holy shit Skrapper. How much denim do you own?

i finally beat Knights of Cynodia!!!

then got my ass beat by slayer and one.

I’ll just continue to play REAL GUITAR and enjoy myself, although I do thing Guitar Hero is a cool game, all you air/gaming guitarists should try picking up a REAL guitar and learn to play, it is more fun!

(jskrapper, I know you play… how about everyone else?)

Playing real guitar is for fags. Just ask the South Park kids.

Gh3 totaly helped my finger speed and rythm with the real guitar.

BTW I play GH with a pick.