Guitar Hero 2 and local band

Guitar Hero 2 is fuckin great lots of new features and fun things along with the norm of playing some good tunes.
Local band Every Time I Die are in the game with “The New Black”.

Thats really cool for those guys. Andy and Mike are good guys. Glad to see local guys get paid.

if i’ve never played it should i bother getting the first one or just get this instead? lol

the second one has a much better selection of songs and a few more features. The first one has some classics like

Pantera- Cowboys from Hell
Black Label Society- Fire it up
Helmet- Unsung
White Zombie- Thunder Kiss 65
Megadeth- symphony of destruction

etc…

This one has alot more modern music and is fucking awesome. I just beat it on Hard. Played each song once and flew through it…man that isn’t a good sign :stuck_out_tongue: NIIIIAHHHHHH

Game fuckin rocks…

Megadeth- Hanger 18, technical solos
Suicidal Tendancies- Institutionalized fucking hard!!!
Reverend Horton Heat- Pyschobilly Freakout, super fun to play…

There is alot of really good music on this game and alot you can unlock like the trogdor theme :stuck_out_tongue: And a DEATHKLOK song (adult swim) As well as other bands etc like shadows fall.

I give this game :tup: :tup: Lots of fun

Fuck, if I buy a PS2 just for this game, I think I might punch myself.

want to buy mine :slight_smile:

it’s spelled DETHKLOK … and i’m about to get the new guitar hero for myself also because it’s …

BROOOOOOTTUUUUUUULLLLLL!!!

I need to try this out.

i was playing it at work the other day. it’s so much fun. i suck at it, but i had a blast. i think it would be even more fun if i was decent at it.

its awesome even if u suck

bump for big nerds

my brothers roommate is in that band

haenszel and jay pwned the new black by etid.

best song in the game…TROGDOR!!!

I do shred pretty hard