Halo nerds...whos getting theirs Monday at midnight?

haha, i just stopped at gamestop on wehrle and transit to pay for my game in full for when i pick it up later, and there were already over 50 dudes in line. the front two had a big boombox with the halo monk singing theme goin on :loopie:

HAHAHAHAH

what fucking losers :stuck_out_tongue:

^^^^ thats skunk posting from his cell phone, hes number 2 in line

sad but true

LOL idiots.

seriously… i think i will be one of the few that will not have this game

http://www.halo3countdown.com/

I am in line right now at ebgames on union and the are 50+ people here but they are smart tho cause u can go ib and still buy the game and all u have to do is walk in witg the reciept and thet give u one and u leave

^^^what?

we were going to do this to people waiting in line, but the plans fell through…

Lol this guy next to me in line is tellin me how he broke up witg his gf for halo lamo

you should tell him that because of halo, youve never even had a gf… then invite him over for a lan party. :loopie:

Still gonna play R6…

I’m a one game at a time type guy…

meh…

I played it for about 5 minutes at 10pm last night, then watched Heroes on the DVR.

Graphics look great, but after Bioshock it was kind of a letdown. I’m sure multiplayer will be kickass though.

i suck, online for 30 minutes 0 kills.

back to hockey

thats the thing about halo, too much running and gunning, barely any cover. I am dying to try the 4 player co-op though that should be hella sweet.

do they still have clans ? if so lets do it up and set one up… ill be picking mine up today after work and the gf wont be coming over tonight so ill be on

Word, if you can get 2 more people we’ll play it @ my house.

Waited inline for an hour, got home and play the missions for an hour. Just trying to figure out the new buttons/ weapons. I keep pressing B to reload, this fucking sheild thing keeps popping out. I guess reload is the “RT” button

ill play co-op with u guys.

too many halo nerds online already, who do nothing for 365 but play this game. Pisses me off.

or if you get xbox live you can play at your house i can play at mine silly pants!

PS jarrod you can get a full year of xbox live for $40
http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=204305508

if you use google checkout and are a new customer you get an extra $10 off…