Halo nerds UNITE!!!

Umm… just a little heads up to all people that own/will own a 360.

EB/Gamestop is now taking pre-orders on Halo3. There are three versions currently:

Normal: $59.99
Collectors: $69.99
Legendary: $99.99

I don’t know the exact extras for the Collectors or Legendary version, but the rumor is the Legendary version comes with a replica of the Master Cheif’s helmet. I’ve already got my money down! :smiley:

A word or warning: due to a slight mistake in EB’s computers (go figure :roll: ) all three are currently priced at $500 and require a $25 deposit because of this. Not a huge deal but go in with more than $5 for a normal deposit.

Does that mean an actual helmet that you can wear?

They need to have that wirelessly hook up with the box for a true HUD.

Or do I mean GUI? I’m tired, and my day isnt even half over yet.

i’d preorder, but i don’t know when i’ll get a 360.

subscribed to unite with nerds!!!

If it was an actual helmet, it would probably be much greater than $ 100 bones…

If its a cheap injection molded plastic replica that would be well under 100 bones. Either way its probably worth it for resale kinda like those VW fasts that were going for 500 on ebay…

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg

maybe i won’t sell that 360 after all…

IS EBs SITE DOWN?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! nahahururhaahahahahahaahaaaaaaaaaa

time to get a 360… been waiting for this. It better not be disapointing

Purchase the Halo Legendary Edition and receive a Halo Spartan Mjolnir Mark VI Helmet Replica! Also includes three bonus discs that contain:

• Behind-the-scenes at Bungie Studios with new insights into the Halo Universe and the making of Halo 3.
  • A special hi-res collection of all cinematics from Halo 1 and Halo 2 with director commentary from the Bungie Team bonus
  • Community content from Red vs. Blue, This Spartan Life and Exclusive Gamer Tiles & a Theme
  • Each unit will be serialized for added individuality and collectability

^Thank you Mike, I’m not able to search for these things while at work! Stupid filters :rant:

[nelson]HA HA[/nelson]
Just go to a store and order it you lazy SOB :smiley:

im in chicago :frowning:

oh man. excitement.

a helmet, that would be perfect for alex, I still have that hockey helmet he used to wear

I just hope they improve the game more than they did from 1 to 2 as well as the story mode length

IBsomeonewearsthishelmettoautox

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3154716

says that the halo helmet is only going to be the size of a cats head…

http://www.za3ma.net/modules/pictures/images/Humour/Cat-Helmet.jpg

IBmasterkitty then.

can’t wait!

GOW in 6 days!!!

And for the true nerd at heart:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/0/0b/Haloonyxcover.jpg/200px-Haloonyxcover.jpg
Ghosts of Onyx was released yesterday. If you’ve read any of the previous books, I’d highly recommend picking this one up. Eric Nylund, who also wrote The Fall of Reach and First Strike, wrote this one, so the writing is very good unlike The Flood which just dragged on.

onyx? don’t they know he plays battlefield? must be some confusion :rofl:

He couldn’t hack it in Halo, hence the Ghost part :stuck_out_tongue: