Halo nerds...whos getting theirs Monday at midnight?

:wave:

:picard:

I know Im a huge nerd but whatever :smiley:

Ive already got it all planned out, im taking the gixxer to gamestop for maximum acceleration on the way home :sword:

Check in if youre getting yours at midnight and are gonna be playing that night :smiley:

wait they are releasing it tonite?

no i meant monday, sorry ill change the title :smiley:

:cry: i got my hopes up and you just stomped them to the ground

lol

soon enough

god i turn into such a gamer nerd once summers over :picard:

:burnin: i am.

I actually preordered a legendary, then i found out the price and preordered a normal copy at a different place.

True gamer nerds don’t even know what summer is :slight_smile:

My goal is to be done with the game by the time it releases monday night. I am 1/2 way there.

yo dog i need the hookup :slight_smile: can you :loopie:

+1, can you school me on modding my 360, I don’t have a clue.

If you have the samsung, i can do it in an hour for $40.

http://www.xbox360-hacks.com/images/xbox360-dvd-drives.jpg

I am working downtown tonight so I wouldnt be able to burn it and get it to you till tomorrow between like 5 and 10pm

holy crap. i just had a sick idea. i should bring my 360, LCD monitor, and wifi adapter to the store and play halo infront of everyone in line.

:wave: I will be joining the neard fest at EB games on wherlie and Transit
Multiplayer :rubicant:

Currently looking into this with other scene members.

I’ll see you there Monday night Mike!

:wave:

maybe…im gonna have to work time warner over to get my cable hooked up next week

boo to moving on the release day

ARRGH

I’ll be at the Gamestop on Werhle and Transit too. I’ll see you there, Mike and Andy.

i got mine off of amazon.com free shipping ftw! i get it a day later, but o well who cares i get it and that is what counts

Halo 3 Regular and Halo 3: Collectors are 10 bucks cheaper at familyvideo.com. Not sure how long shipping takes. Probably take a few days since its only 99 cents.

http://www.familyvideo.com/catalog/advanced_search_result.php?whatType=all&whatText=halo&title=halo&person=

i have a pre-order, but no 360.

Hah, sweet! You guys just hop on the back of the gix with me and i will wheelie our asses back home to victory in record time :thankyou:

:tspry: