Halo nerds...whos getting theirs Monday at midnight?

i used to do a trick on R6 (original on xbox) where I’d press the hold button on my cable modem while going up a ladder, wait 8 seconds then press the hold button to bring back my connection and I would end up on the roof of a building sniping all the noobs one at a time.

just woke up…finished the campaign on legendary this morning at about 7am…found 5 of 9 skulls…no terminals though

and i must say, the final 2 missions sucked…badly…

BSFLAG.

although i guess if you play the game with someone who doesnt suck (a la, MARK), then it’s beatable within that time frame.

lol, check my gamerscore foo :tspry:

:tup: to those that play games on the hardest level

What are these skulls u talk about?

I am so not crazy about shelling out $60+ for a game I will probably not play much. I may grab it from that family video place. There is no coupon now, but even after shipping it’s ~$50. Maybe I’ll sell it after a month of messing around with it.

i give it a solid “MEH”… fps on computer > console.

the coupn code was NEWPGMEM i dont know if it still works…

That will always be true but console gaming is way more widespread and is getting better.

If they had really good mouse and keyboard support for the 360, that would go by the waste side.

great game i could see another halo comin

if you go off the beaten path you can find them, they are just something to look for if your bored, plus i think they unlock some achievements.

ummmm mouse and keyboard? no, that is not for console gaming. just because you can use a mouse to shoot super accurately and own in every stupid 1ps computer game, doesnt mean it should be the same way on consoles.

how the hell can you even stand playing a VIDEO GAME with a mouse/keyboard anyway? didn’t you ever have atari, commodore, nintendo, sega??

computers are for nerds… and doing work… not playing games! :slight_smile: lol

a mouse is 182187184718-6-819xbetter for fps games

yea. im having a hard time believing badazzss doesnt wear a helmet around town after the retarded shit he just typed

:smiley:

Mouse and Keyboard > Controller for FPS

hahah

:word:

LOL thats hilarious

every halo game has skulls in them, which are hidden easter eggs throughout the game…when you pick one up, it unlocks something either cool or something to make the game retardedly hard

in halo 2, there were skulls for permanent invisibility, perm. overshield, grunt party (which when you head shot a grunt, they erupt like a grenade) and some others

in halo 3, i think they said theres actually 12 skulls but only 9 count for achievements…the ones ive got so far is a new grunt party where confetti shoots out of their heads and a birthday horn sounds, an iron skull that makes you restart a level when you die instead of to the last checkpoint, an invis skull, a skull that doubles enemies armor, a 3x multiplier skull, and a few others i havent turned on yet