Happy New Year Son!

I just want to wish everyone a Happy New Year and best of wishes! I hope 2008 will be a great year for all. According to the Chinese it should be a good year because it ends with an 8 and according to the Chinese 8 means good luck. Trust me I know! When I was in car sales every Chinese person wanted us to get them a plate with an 8 in it! I hope they are right, we could all use a good year or at least a better one then last year.

Hey wow this year I get to celebrate New Years 7 hours before you fuckers do, due to the time difference HAHA! If I was rich I would get a private jet and fly to North America and celebrate New Years there too, just to be a baller!

Once again take care every one and best of wishes for 2008, please drink responsively tonight and drive safe.

Better yet If you are going out to party tonight get a bunch of friends together and split the cost of a limo! Be a baller spoil your self it’s new years! It’s not much more then the price of a taxi plus parking downtown plus you will be together with your friends, getting wasted as much as you want and you will get home safe! Call my friends at “A” Celebrity Limousine www.acelebritylimousine.com tell them John the driver refered you.

HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR SON!

yes yes i like i like

happy new year. everyone be safe and have fun

that was sweet

until the shamelss plug for a celebrity limo

^^^LOL

Sorry but I’m going to have to correct you on that “8” theory.

Here’s a little Chinese 101 for all you Gwai low

8 is pronounced “baaaat” in Chinese. It also closely resembles another Chinese word “Phaaaat”

“Phaaaat” directly translates to “Prosperity and Riches”

Other than that, Happy New Year!

Haha nice pic!

Happy New Years guys…one year closer to the GTR, Evo, new M3 etc. :slight_smile:

Cheers to 2008!

llol happy new year, love the limo add

JUST FOR SASHA!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR BRO!

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/5011/navigatoray0.jpg

Ask not what SON can do for you, but what you can do for SON, in 2008.

Happy New Years!

can son put up a cool new years banner ?

wow nicee…

happy new years

from 1 to 7 left to right, im down for 1, 2, 3

Happy new years all!

I hope we can all put this shamefull winter behind us as a community and progress as a car club!

Stay safe!

Rofl. Progress as a car club?

:picard:

I KNOW WHAT YOU DID THIS WINTER!

Anyway, Happy New Year to all of You
Cheers:beer:

FREE TTC AND GO BUS RIDES TONIGHT!!

Dont drink nd drive people(Y)

Happy new year son

Happy New Year Son !!

Yes… as a car CLUB and not just an internet forum with a bunch of idiots running around. Sorry if I move to fast more you.

I’m sorry but I speak English.