Haunted Houses

Me and my girl and a few others went last Friday, def worth the money IMO, free band, drinking allowed in parking lot and inside(if you hide it past the first guy) and about a Lil over an hour.

I wish I was home just to go there. They dont have shit for haunted houses here.

Hell is out in Peters Twp …part of the original Night of the living dead was filmed there …I have heard stories from my dad about weird shit going on out there at night and have been out there at night and walked through the tunnel it is creepy as hell when its dark but nothin to scare ya

um
you sure it was filmed out in Peters Twp?

it was filmed in Evans City

are haunted houses really that cool if you’re over the age of 15? I don’t get it. It was fun back in the day, but there has to be something better to do that go walk thru a stupid ass house/jail/farm with high school kids trying to scare you.

Anyone went to Kennywood for fightnights? how is it? are all the rides open?

http://www.scarehouse.com/

Etna.

“5th Best Haunted House in America”

x2!

I think its much more fun to take your girlfriend and her prissy friends out to a real haunted place and let their imagination do the rest lol

We are going tonight :dunno:

We went to this last year and had a good time. Like slow said, it is funny when the women get all scared. I couldn’t stop laughing.

Nonsexywhitegirl is having a haunted vagina. Open all year

I’ll be delivering for Alioto’s tonight (a few blocks away).

When you’re standing in the ridiculous line, watch for the white Scion passing you 100 times.

bumpty bump bump i am in shalerpunks rump.

i got dragged into going last night, lines take forever. we only did two of the haunted houses… the one in kiddie land wasnt too bad actually…

Anyone going to richs this year?
http://www.richfarms.com/frightfarm/

I wolud like to!

Rich’s is awesome

do you walk through or is it a hay ride? ive never been there… we went to the scarehouse last year and it was pretty lame… nothing like a continuous line walking through a haunted house

both