actually its kinda important

i do hate to be a pest on the subject but i am leaving pgh tommorow afternoon and this is really the last time ill be able to check out one or some of these places lol im moving out of country for about a year for school

i had checked out the ghost forum and again was just kind wondering if anyone would have solid directions to anyplace that is worth seeing like the 13 bends i have heard so much about it or the abandoned hospital nothing to far and hour and a half at most from pgh thanks again and if i cant talk to u here ill talk to ya from overseas

going to europe for a dumb program i hate it lol :steelers: :bowdown: :beer:

:rofl:

I bet there is more haunted stuff in Europe.

that’s a great reason to go to europe :bigok:

there is the grave or suposed grave of dracula in kitzigen germany

im sure their is but the only problem is i dont really know anyone over there i have some people i can go with here tonight with that kinda stuff i wanna go with people i trust u know u go over their its like man im lost in the first place let alone going to some potentialy haunted places where it might be dangerous lol

watch: The Entity

plus i wanted to do somethin cool tonight and since i finally have time and damn is not much i really wanted to chekc out some of the local stuff

It’s fucking cold out, I wouldn’t go anywhere tonight. The ghosts told me they’re staying in.

now now lol i know this is one of the best times to go well from what i hear lol

but no seriously i would much appreciate if anyone could help me out if it helps ill take pics and post them when i get to europe or even tommorow morning before i go

go to map quest.

type in under

place name- St. Patrick Cemetery

address- noblestown road

city- oakdale

zip- 15071

it will give you a list of places in oakdale and click on the 1st one. It will be directions to S.t patricks church. The graveyard is right behind the church. If you go make sure you walk all the way through it, back to the woods… i didnt make it that far back and i’m not so sure my b/f and his friends did either. parking is on the other side of the church.

:1320:

well ive heard about some places in pitcairn that are haunted like some kind of closed off road but im not sure what rd it is in that town

shaggy’s house is haunted, last time i drove by some scary looking creature was walking out to check the mail

theres really nothing to this place…

That was just me, covered from you sisters cobwebbed pussy.

the old orphanage is in coulter. its by white oak and guffy. search for south versailles on the web and you can find old maps from like 1800’s-1900’s when it was south versailles and it has 2 towns that where back in the woods there that don’t exists anymore. there is also a house on suttersville strech that is abandoned by the custard inn that is fun to break stuff in. freaky shit is the old quacker church in perryopolis at night on the top of the hill. its from the 1700’s or something.

quacker