Haunted Houses

Hey i’ve got some friends coimg up from Johnstown this weekend and they wanna go to a haunted house. Since i’m new to the area whats the best one to go to?

Rich’s Fright Farm out past Uniontown. Heck of a drive but in my opinion its worth it.

i was looking at westbrooke asylum in OH, about an hour away from me bout looks like it might be worth the drive.

Westbrooke is pretty decent actually. There is also one in South Park, one in Robinson, and one near Oglebay WV.

Tell your Johnstown friends to check out Frightmare on Arch St. It’s my friend’s haunted house.

yep

The one in South Park is pretty beat, they charge like $10 and if you swear one time they kick you out. Rich’s Fright Farm is really good as long as long as the 80 year old guy isn’t driving the tractor, last year a few of my friends went up and the guy took the trailer full of people right into a tree. Needless to say 3 of my friends ended up at the hospital with minor injuries lol. The West Virginia Pennitentary is suppose to be pretty good, everytime I try to go to that the tickets are sold out. Theres another hayride out in Smock, PA which is pretty far down 51 towards Uniontown; that place is pretty nice because you can bring your own beer.

Allen’s Haunted Hayride. It’s not as scary as some of the walk-through haunted houses, but it’s pretty cool since you ride out into a field, through a barn, etc.

http://www.allenshayrides.com/

Yeah agreed it’s not very scary but none the less its a good time…

Formerly the West Deer Nightmare, now the Syria Shrine Temple of Terror.

Starts Oct. 5th though, won’t be available this weekend.

Just thought I’d post it up for future reference.

Heard about some of the plans for this one and it sounds fun!:bigthumb:

there is a haunted hayride/ haunted house off old exit 28 on 79, i think its cheesemans but not exactly sure, usually try and head up there every year

i always hear of a haunted hospital in pgh, but i can never find out where it is, i hear if you make it out, you get your money back.

i’ve been to that one also, its pretty good

x32810932 i got suckered into going and i’m glad someone else paid for me to go since i really didn’t want to go in the first place.

darkstar is coming back, just go look at him.

ROFL

i went to the one in south park, It was ok at best. They make it out on the web site to be like 4 diffrent haunted houses but really it’s all one big house. Also they could use some better actors. And as for the cussing thing, I know what you mean i said ASS (oh NOes) in the very 1st room and was told 1 more word and i’d get kicked out.

Munster- where is your buddys haunted hose in Johnstown we’ll try it next weekend.

Terrors by the Lake (North Park) is supposed to return this year also.