Rich's Farms

Awesome Should Go.

BTW It Doesn’t Matter How Gay The Car Is Did You See The Girl I Was With.

:rolleyes:

:drama:

ya that girl was Shot with a capital S

pics

went last saturday, got in for free. Its good to know people whos band is playing that night. Better then paying 14 dollars for that place.

Anyone go to the one in Uniontown - Haunted Hills Estate Trail? Just wondered if it was any good, supposed to have some kind of challenges or something. Going to take my daughter to a few tonight. Probably muddy everywhere outside.

I still get scared at Haunted Kennywood. :hs:

Victory haunted house looks really small but it’s pretty cool. They’ll send small groups through (just two us us went) and they space them out, which makes it better since you don’t know what’s coming up.

there was a haunted house last year, i forget which one. but i dont know if its still around, it was like 40 bucks for each person, but if you made it to the end you got your money back, and they used real snakes, spiders, rats. i can deal with rats and snakes but fuck spiders, i’d pass on that

the victory year :down:

:frowning: you are sad

id step on em and kill em

this is such bs everyone know of a haunted house that if you finish you get your money back. But noone know what its called, or were it is. The only way i wodent make it out is if someone beats my ass and takes me out

it is in a old school I have friends that went and it is legit

location i’m going