Screaming Tunnel Niagara

hey anyone been there ? my gf’s friends wanted to go and try to drag me into it saying its “haunted” and many people actually had the match go out and hear the scream through the tunnel? is it b.s ?

Never heard of it

i heard something about this. but i am chicken shit.
i can’t even watch a scary movie without looking over my back for like the next two weeks.
have fun with your poltergeist.

take your 240 there… rev the shit outa it. the ghost will probably get scared and leave.

lmao to above comments, scary movies are right going downhill. last good one id say was the new rob zombie halloween. It was some old train track tunnel or somthing that wasnt used

blue ghost tunnel?
right by niagara college?
i went there with my ex and it was nothing exciting
my one friend said he got thrown against the wall and actually came out with a few cuts and bruises
dont know if i believe this or not

ahh shit just read your last post…i have also walked right through the one with the old train tracks ontop
said that there was a family that lived close and the dad lost it…killed his wife and the daughter ran down into the tunnel…the father followed her down and killed her in the tunnel…then went back and set the house on fire
big waste of time its not even scarey

yea i’ve been there too. It didn’t really seem to scary to me…just the hype

cool to see but waste of time

I don’t even know of this place…can someone link me to any info on it?

i’ve been right to the end of it and back… had some friends play a really sharp prank on us back in highschool, it was great.

its obviously bullshit though.

i recommend you go.

where is it?exactly

it’s not that good anymore. They did a bunch of construction to expand the highway and it kinda takes away the elusiveness of the tunnel…it was good for a few pranks and laughs

I think the house directly across the street from the tunnel is more eerie than the tunnel itself…

it’s in Niagara Falls…

off the mountain road exit off the QEW, then you have to go down a few back roads to get to it…I’m not to sure of the names of those roads…

There is a website (creepy Canada or something to that effect) that documents all these supposed haunted places

there’s so many haunted places in Canada if you do searches along with dedicated sites, especially here in Ontario and more so in good ole’ Toronto. I’m into that kind of stuff tho! haha adrenaline rushes, but if it’s bogus then it ain’t worth it.

One on Kirby road near me it’s pretty creepy from what I heard. There is one near Goreski’s park as well which we tried to see once, nothing happened.

Apparently a streak of light goes by at night which resembles a motorcyclist who passed away on the road.

speaking of Kirby Road, there’s an abandoned farm house me and my buddies and a bunch of other local Vaughan peep’s went to…

apparently a girl hung herself, I mean her tombstone is literally on the side of the road a few blocks across from the barnyard!

yea i know that place^^ its pretty creepy

lol ive been there. its nothing at all go ahead

is the whitby psychiatric hospital still up? that place is kinda freaky, hey red line a good adrenaline rush was playin nicky nicky nine door as a kid lol