Haunted Houses

Anything where you’re actually in the woods or outdoors makes it better. If it wasn’t for lawsuits you could probably have some pretty cool ones.

the haunted jail in wv isnt bad. i know fright night isnt really a haunted house but its still a good time.

Ok, I heard about this, but the heard it was total :bsflag: …Where is it and whats it called because Im going. Free shit is my specialty…

Yeah the one in South Park kicked us out for “abusing” the actors. My buddy said like shit or something and this 15 year old kid was like one more time and you’re out. Then another 15 year old came at us with a chainsaw but couldn’t get it to start and we sat there laughing in his face—then we were kicked out lol

i heard it was a building not a hospital, that one i want to find i might attempt it

www.scarehouse.com

Its in Etna off 28N. Looks to be good.

looks pretty cool

John doesn’t have Frightmare open just yet. Usually opens it more towards teh end of October. It’s at 310 Arch St. which is behind Giant Eagle on Goucher St.

It’s under construction right now.

I’m going to Scarehouse tonight—hopefully it’s as good as it’s website is advertising!

Looks sick…Let me know how it is, and like if they are allowed to touch you or not…I hate goin to places that touch you because one time I hit some kid on accident like I gues it was natural reatcion…Lets just say it wasnt a fun night because I got thrown out and got all pissed off…

go to “hell” in peters township…

its free and 50x better then a haunted house

what is it?

actual haunted place…

I never beleived in that shit but im tellin you theres something fucked up down there

SCAREHOUSE SUCKED BALLS BIG TIME
It looks like its in an elementary school or something but anyways, there was NO line at all so what does that tell you. I don’t think anyone in our group even blinked the whole time—it just goes to show you, anyone can make a website look good lol.

Being that we were disappointed we decided to give Hundred Acres Manor a try again, well not has changed—we were kicked out again. It was worse than it was last year because they had all of the SAME shit.

I am so tired of wasting money on these bullshit places, I want to find one that will genuinely scared living hell out of you. Apparently there aren’t any around here.

I believe he’s talking about the old Kane Memorial Hospital, just down the road from St. Clair Hospital. Truthfully I’ve gone here a few times and it was scary as fuck. But now since some company recently purchased the property they have cameras up and the shit is fenced in pretty good. I’m sure you could still get in and all but it would be difficult for sure.

The sick part about this place is I think it had something like 5 floors and 2/3 were completely underground; you can see the upper levels because they were demolished however the bottom floors are pretty much in tact. This place is super dangerous because of one I’m almost positive there is asbestos, two half the shit is falling apart, and three there are NO lights anywhere. Basically it’s really easy to get hurt lol. My buddy walked into a room and I told him to keep going; the next thing I hear is a huge SPLASH he fell down some stairs into a room 6 feet deep of rusty old water.

This place is sweet as hell to play paint ball in the afternoon or was before they blocked it up real good. In the one bottom floor in this HUGE room there is a 93/96? Honda Civic BURNT to fuck just sitting there that someone abandoned. Good times at this place :eek:

How do you end up getting kicked out again? Did you not figure it out the first time? :nono: :slight_smile:

By the time we were getting towards the end of the lame’ness we figured if we caused some shit w/a “monster” we’d get our $13 worth, needless to say mission accomplished!

Its people like you who ruin it for everyone else. No wonder they have to be such assholes and throw people out for the slightest thing. Grow up much?

Tara, that haunted house actually does suck balls. You don’t get scared at all and it’s really not even fun unless you go with the right crowd. WASTE

thats not it.

hell is a tunnel in peters. you follow the railroad back into the woods for about a 1/2 mile or so, you walk across a railroad bridge and then i DARE you to walk thru the tunnel at night…

I’ve never walked thru at night, but did it during the day and it still scared the shit out of me…

I went to this place at night a few times and I swear there is some fucked up shit down there… I dont beleive in ghost or shit like that but theres something goofy down there