Highway to the danger zone v St. Maarten

I know videos of planes landing at St. Maarten SXM are a dime a dozen on the internet, but here’s a new one (at least to me) which has to be the lowest I’ve seen yet.

I don’t think you can possibly get any lower on the third landing in the video.

http://www.airliners.net/discussions/general_aviation/read.main/3562004/

holy fuck

damn!!

i was there on a cruise but never noticed the airport. thats nuts

omg INSANE

I cant believe they leave that beach open to the public

that totally fucking rules, i want to go there on vacation now so i can lay on the beach and get a high def vid of a fly by while laying on the beach right underneath it

meh ive seen lower.

j/k

i’m with ‘holy fuck’

wow, thats insane

Im shocked the people on the beach arent getting any jet wash. Could be a fun ride into the water.

lol no shit… parasailing would be deadly

I just can’t believe the beach is even allowed to be open. Forget needing a guided missile to take down a plane at JFK. There you could do it with a rock and a well timed throw.

guess they are not worried about any terrorists shooting down planes no not at all

Me too, but I our tour guide pointed it out to us. from the boat it looks like it goes off into the water.

So is there a height limit on that beach?

“You can only be 6’6” tall to use this beach."

im flying into there in Jan… cant wait!

Dos is screwed. That is a fucking low landing.

the power down quite a bit, when landing … full flaps have a lot of lift, they need next to no power on the glide in…

Of course if they are lined up a little short and have to power up… lol you can probably kiss your lawn chair good bye

People don’t go deaf?

That is throughly amazing. The 3rd landing nearly dusted off that tracker.

I’m amazed people aren’t deaf

I’m amazed there is sand left on the beach - no jet wash (Goose)?