Hillary is running for president

john edwards FTW!

The only good thing that would happen if she is elected is that after she screws everything up, it will make Bush look like he was the best President ever.

Democratic house + democratic senate + democratic President = Bad things for people that actually work to make a living.

President Hillary Rodham Clinton couldnt make the conference for world peace today as she said she “had cramps and bloating”.This meeting of world powers was a one bullet one shot deal.Oh well maybe next time.

She probably make a good president too

Hey, at least then the people on Welfare would be rich.

You’re right, I’m sorry.

Barack Obama spent “two years in a Muslim school, then two more in a Catholic school.”

But he WAS a coke & pot user. :slight_smile:

If Hil’ wants him to be Muslim, he’s Muslim. Hell, if she wants him to be the leader of the Aryan Nation in 1982 she can do that. This is Hil’ we’re talking about, not just some run of the mill, blonde haired, blue eyed bimbo.

In fact, Hil’ could so take on Chuck Norris. Chuck Norris wouldn’t even exist if Hil’ got a hold of him.

actually, bush already made Bill clinton look like the best president ever by screwing everything up.
I like hillary but I hope she doesnt take the primary. Bill richardson/russ feingold/mark warner FTW.

the early front runners dont always end up the candidates, and who are the republicans anyway? Rudy giuliani is more liberal than half of democrats. John McCain is putting on this big conservative show right now, but hes not much different. Mitt romney is a mormon, and i dont think there will ever be a president named “mitt.” George pataki? hahahahahahahaha

See, thats what I keep coming back to also. There is minimal buzz about the GOP…

Actually, now is as good of a time to run for pres as any. When Bush’s last term is up, America is going to want things to change drastically. Hillary may be a wicked bitch, but she is smart and she probably did more than Bill during his terms in office.

If it comes down to picking between Hillary and Pataki I think I’ll join one of those anti-government militias.

I was thinking the same thing. The Muslims will lose it when they have to discuss anything with a woman.

:word: x 293741023847018923740982374

Lets hope so becuase he did not do a damn thing.

I love you lol. Someone who is not a sheep > all.

:bowdown:

There’s sooo many tickets I want and none of them involve hillary

edwards/clark

gore/obama

OMG I :heart: open election years

Democratic Canidates:
Hillary - hated everywhere but the northeast and maybe Cali. I will vote against her just because I’m against these White House dynasies.
Obama - finally some charisma! Question is, how far can he get saying things that make sense. Lotta appeal, but will white southerners vote for the black man?
John Edwards - This guy pwns the south. Backstory competes with Obamas. But he got rich suing doctors. He’s white, male, handsome…

I hope that Obama ends up being as good as everyone hopes he is. I don’t want to vote for either of the other two.

No.

edit: At least not somebody that will be a puppet for the Democratic party (read: Obama).

no southern guy is going to vote for a black guy who has a name that is one letter off from Osama

obama needs more exposure as a senator or VP candidate. Warming the south up is gonna take some more time. Anyone who’s in doubt, check out the the tennessee senate race, and what happened to Harold Ford. At the last minute, the NRCC ran ads of him with a white woman implying shit, campaign done. He’s probably the closest thing to obama that ran this year.

I can deal with edwards on electability, a retired one-term senator isnt necessarily the best man for the job though. gore would be an amazing prez if you could push him through the election.

I don’t think “amazing” can be used when describing Al Gore.

Wow…thats probably not a bad match up. Gore is about as interesting as dirt and Obama is charisma+. We can only hope that Obama would have a positive effect on Gore and not the other way around.